Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ I think she meant its known that is his preference for models he takes a liking too.

Sucks not having Jessica Hart in the show, she answered a reporters question truthfully and when she explained after her though process behind her answer it did make sense. I don't know if her foot injury or Taylor being back caused her not be cast but it is unfortunate. There is always next year.

I am still not convinced that Candice will get only 1 major role in the show (opening FT). There has to be something else. She has been their go-to girl for everything...last year opened show+ FB, and this year only opening 1 segment?

She will have her little moment before opening FT, I'm sure. With her little granny voice and talking about magic and fairies and shit. As will every girl except for maybe Behati. I can see Karlie's ballet thing for AB.

LMAO! I loved your response Savanna!

You are also giving Ed a lot more power than what he probably has, he does have a saying in who gets to walk and work with VS but is not his call alone. Especially for the show i would say Monica and Sophia have as much power as he does to get someone in the show and who wears one or two outfits.

I am still not convinced that Candice will get only 1 major role in the show (opening FT). There has to be something else. She has been their go-to girl for everything...last year opened show+ FB, and this year only opening 1 segment?

She will have her little moment before opening FT, I'm sure. With her little granny voice and talking about magic and fairies and shit. As will every girl except for maybe Behati. I can see Karlie's ballet thing for AB.

You know it's going to happen! With some little music box music and some montage/flashback of a little blonde girl spinning around in her room pretending she can fly. Snooze.

You are also giving Ed a lot more power than what he probably has, he does have a saying in who gets to walk and work with VS but is not his call alone. Especially for the show i would say Monica and Sophia have as much power as he does to get someone in the show and who wears one or two outfits.

I don't think so

Public persona, and private persona are totally different things.

People aren't hating on her private persona as none of us knows anything about the woman when she's behind closed doors. People are hating on the public persona.... which is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

VH who got to meet the public persona of Lindsay said it best:

When I approached Lindsay, I had the same thing in mind to ask her to “rock out” the same way I asked Candice (hoping Lindsay might get it right). I approached Lindsay and the first thing she said was, “I love your shirt!” (I was wearing a Stewie Griffin shirt). Girls love my shirts.

Just like with Candice, I said, “I have a request, could you rock out for me?

You want me to WHAT?

Rock out. You know, the devil horns?

NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!“, she says with disgust.

Aww, c’mon!

We’re supposed to be gorgeous!

After she said that, she immediately posed and we snapped the photo and I quickly left. Look, I understand if Lindsay were some kinda religiously devout Christian girl and had she politely said, “No, sorry, it’s against my religion” or something like that, I would’ve said, “Okay, no problem” and let it go. But the disgust in her voice of telling me, “NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!” was not what I expected! So impolite!

http://fashionscansremastered.net/supermodels-ive-met/

Lindsay may very well be the most awesome person IRL, but she's not showing us any of that, and so we aren't sad to see her go. Buh byes. Good luck with your need hubby, have all the babies in the world and make your lord happy or something.

Well in Lindsay's defense...

The guy's request was kinda stupid... Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to do the devil horns...which was silly anyway...

And judging her from such a brief encounter seems to be a bit exaggerated...

I read some of his encounters and no offense to him , but he seems to be quite sensitive...

The way he spoke about Adriana just because she didn't respond to his question...

Her english isn't the best, I'm sure she just didn't understand him right...

I think Lindsay is/ was a great spokesmodel for VS. I just recently watched a video of some VS cancer event.

She represented the company very well and seemed quite intelligent while Lily was standing next to her not saying anything. She seemed to be totally overchallenged talking about anything except bras and panties...

+1, I always thought Lily was a boring airhead. No offense. She just comes off that way.

Bless you all and your eyes. Pink is better, but still overdone.

You know it's going to happen! With some little music box music and some montage/flashback of a little blonde girl spinning around in her room pretending she can fly. Snooze.

I can completely see this happening!

I don't think the Exotic Traveller sketch is half bad to be honest. But knowing VS, they make the real thing look bad a lot of the time so we'll see how it turns out.

It's usually one or the either. The drawing looks great, but the outfit looks off, or the outfit looks great, but the drawing looks dull.  :idk: 

It also depends on the model who wears it.