Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

i think that since the show is going to london they chose an angel that most people would know about so the choice is down to adriana alessandra and karlie 

lily is a possible choice too since more people got to know her because of her sports illustrated cover 

but i'll guess we'll have to see 

but in the end it is going to be behati :'D

Half the girls VS uses aren't sporting huge busts but that's part of VS's marketing strategy. LOOK. We sell bras that make you two cup sizes bigger! Most of their bras these days have some sort of underwire/push-up going on so I don't think giving Karlie the bra is that big of a stretch.

Karlie's breasts are as small as Candice's, so I don't think it would be a problem for her to wear FB bra... But I would still prefer to see either Lily or Adriana wear it.

I hope we hear some news from the castings, if they started. I would love to see Frida Aasen do the show this year. She is so beautiful and has an amazing body!

The final fittings for the show? Already? Hard to believe absolutely NOTHING has leaked out... I am so curious! I read somewhere Iggy Azalea would perform at a VS related event. Though I am not so sure about Iggy. i don't think her sound fits the VS fashion show. Ariana Grande is cute. Wouldn't mind Kesha (Not likely) or maybe even have a dj like Calvin Harris.

^ Gisele got it twice too. 2000 and 2005.

Of course VS would give the bra to Miranda before they would for Ale, Miranda was everywhere that year. It's publicity moves, marketing.

Also, Heidi got it 3 times. At this point, VS has made it well known that Adriana is the Top Model of VS and I think that somehow they will want Adriana to surpass that record. Heidi has been everywhere and doesn't really scream "pure VS" whenever someone mentions her name as opposed to Adriana. Hell, that's a haters biggest remark "Adriana only does vs blah blah blah" I've noticed the past few years it seems that they want us to ween out Tyra and Gisele and Heidi as the face of VS and give it to Adriana. I think it would be only fitting to give Adriana a third. 14 years people ffs lol. 3 in 14 years when you've been the top Angel for 8 years(and one could argue the top 3 angels 10, on top of opebing a show while the likes of Tyra, Gisele, Heidi and Karolina are in the same show) isn't much of a shocker really.

I promise this will be the end of me fangirling for the week gahaha.

imo Karlie is the Top Model of VS at the moment. She's everywhere. Though was everywhere last year too...

edit: oops, I misunderstood a bit your sentence. So...maybe VS thinks that Adriana is their TOPmodel, but Karlie is atm. But I know nothing...:p

Ya sorry lol. I meant top VS Angel.

Ed the ladies are coming in starving, you might not want to taunt the models with candy :rofl: Or perhaps they're a reward of being able to walk in a straight line? "Good Marloes, you did really good....*throws a jelly bean at her*... but ugh :shifty: still not walking for us, better luck next year *Staff smiles*... next! "