Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^yes Flavia is also a favorite of mine. Her body is super hot and her walk is indeed amazing. She always stands out.

Mine too. Although with so many new girls who knows if they'll cast her. Same goes with Isabeli, wonder if she'll walk this year?

No, no, really no, Isabeli not being there is NOT an option

post-88496-0-1446073157-91762_thumb.gif

^I had totally forgotten about Adreea! I hope she makes it in this year (does anybody remember if she went to castings last year?) Well anyways she worked with them alot this year, so it would suprise me. Then again, Marloes has worked with VS quite a bit but is never cast.

Also hoping to see Stella Maxwell, and wondering if Erin will walk again (I'm feeling probably not though :/ ).

Curious who we will see flying to NY for castings this week :)

^ Nope. She doesn't. Neither does Izabel and some other girls who just get some kind of invitation.

Also don't hold your breath for Isabeli, with the shit that went down last year I'll be shocked if she walks again.

^ Nope. She doesn't. Neither does Izabel and some other girls who just get some kind of invitation.

Also don't hold your breath for Isabeli, with the shit that went down last year I'll be shocked if she walks again.

Didn't we see Isabeli in a casting video? Maybe I'm thinking about someone else.

What shit went down last year? Did I miss smthing?

Curious also. ^^^

I actually really hope VS are done with Izabel. Anyone else? She was great for a few years after her contract but I mean she does the same thing every year. VS seem to still love her. She gets wings every year and gets a good amount of screen time. I always liked her but feel like they can give that spot to someone new to focus on.

Can't say exactly what happened with Isabeli but she and VS are not in the best terms these days as far as I know. 

Also yes for Izabel being gone, can't take it anymore. It was fun for a while but now she needs to go, she's one of those who needs to retire and make room for Marloes new girls

I would hope they would at least give it to someone else instead of Adriana for a 3rd time. Nothing against her, but it would be nice. Anyone even have an idea or speculation on what it looks like?

Didnt Gisele get it 2 times? In just a span of 6 years? And Karoliana and Tyra twice? Hell even Selita got it before Adriana and that was an injustice for both adri and ale. Miranda getting it before Ale was also bs. So VS is known for their bs moves. Adri has been an angel for 14 years now, 3rd time might be her going away present. I believe they should give the fb to adri and ale at least one more time before they retire from VS.

Wouldnt surprise me if Karlie got it but since its been narrowed down to Adri and Lily.......