Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I feel like this year there won't be too many new faces. Since they are "going big" and doing it in London, I would assume they would probably want their regulars to make up the vast majority of the cast.

They will most likely keep many of the new faces they casted last year that they continued to work with (Jac, Josephine, Kelly Gale, Cindy Bruna), leaving not much room for more. IMO the only girls that have a chance that haven't walked the show yet are girls that have already shot VS this year, such as Nadine, Bridgett, Gracie, Marloes, Stella Maxwell, etc.

I think Caroline Trentini may make a return. She's been working so much this year and is in incredible shape since her baby. She's friends with most of the VS angels and other current models, so it wouldn't be far fetched for her to also try and do the show. I totally hope she gets it! She has an amazing walk.

i love trentini walk but i think she aged a little? by other hand they casted julia stegner so many years so caroline could make it tho haha lol

We all know that VS only rarely casts 'older' models again, but she has already walked the show 3 (2005, 2006, 2009) times, so it's not that much of a stretch. She looked good at the MK show this past September:

kors_trentini1.jpg

Plus who can forget this iconic walk:

post-31367-0-1446073183-90345_thumb.gif

i love trentini walk but i think she aged a little? by other hand they casted julia stegner so many years so caroline could make it tho haha lol

We all know that VS only rarely casts 'older' models again, but she has already walked the show 3 (2005, 2006, 2009) times, so it's not that much of a stretch

She was also cast for 2007 and 2008, but was called in to work for Vogue both times (the same thing supposedly happened with Raquel for one of those years).

Caroline Trentini and Cintia have very unique amazing struts. They were also roommates for long time when they first started modeling. 

I'd love to see them together at VS

Weren't they also roommates with Emanuela and one other Brazilian model who was less successful here than they?