Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

devon windsor on instagram confirm that tomorrow will go to the casting of VS

This means that the girls that shot for 10 magazine aren't confirmed for the show. I'm a little surprised.

im  little surprised too :o , i dont really like devon anyways idk u guys but i think she isnt sexy at all 

Devon W is actually very beautiful but VS put her in a horrible outfit last year. I find VS shows strange when for instance Devon will walk in the first segment and the finale in the same outfit. It just seems off...

Marloes saying she was asked to be an angel? Without even walking 1 VS show? I find her stunning but I don't think that's likely to just become an Angel without walking for them.

Not feeling Daniela DJ or Dalianah

Sora Choi is a tad bland for me

I wonder if VS will have a surprise model in the show like Carmen Kass in 2008!

I agree I like Devon personally, it's just that outfit doesn't represent her, she should have been doing cute PINK stuff at first. She fits PINK perfectly. 

Daria Werbowy was offered an Angel contract and she never even did any work with VS (maybe a catalogue or two), Selita Ebanks walked her first show as an Angel if I remember? VS is full of surprises. 

Selita and Izabel weren't official Angels in 05. They walked their first show and then became Angels pretty much straight after. Just like Miranda. Marisa on the other hand was an Angel before her show debut which was 07.

But KK was an angel before the show, right?

And why was Izabel not mentioned as an angel in the opening-credits of the 2008 show, but Selita was. Did she get a "longer" contract??

Yeah KK was made an Angel before the 05 show but she walked many times prior to being made Angel. Selita was still an Angel in 08 however Izabel wasn't. She asked out of her contract, or she broke her contract at the time. Something to do with Armani I think. But her and VS are still on good terms as she's been in their show every year since then. Izabel only was an official Angel for two years.

Devon Windsor, ugly?! To each his own... even though we all sit here and state our opinions on which girl is beautiful and which is not, they're still models! They get paid thousands and thousands of dollars based on their looks. Saying she's UGLY is a bit farfetched. :/

This model Rachel Hilbert was at a function for VS PINK in Las Vegas with Elsa Hosk. She's quite vanilla, but different in a way. I'm not usually a fan of Elsa's walk or her poses at the end of the runway but she really is striking and she totally blew Rachel out of the water!

^ I met Devon a few months ago, and she is indeed pretty (more in person than in pics/videos, as for every model I guess), but skinny as hell and definitely not VS material... but again, in the last few years VS has taken the road of skinny HF models so the two things can't be separated anymore imo. I hope she's not in the show simply because I find her kinda meh compared to other girls, and I'd prefer seeing other new faces instead.

Devon Windsor had a pretty poor FW season, so it's doubtful that she will walk again. She seemed to me like a very 'of the moment' girl when she was casted in 2013; now, not so much. I'd rather see Sasha Luss as her replacement for the edgy-HF blonde lol

And HELL no to that Rachel girl. She's pretty much a super cheap version of Elsa. Why waste a spot with her? I'd definitely put Nadine, Marloes, Camille, or Bridget over her. (even though I'm really not a fan at all of these 'new faces')