Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Edita has always been amazing in the show. Her face is really unique, not always on photos but in the show she really stands out.

I agree. Bringing Edita back would be a dream come true. :clap:

On  a side note, am I the only one who noticed that VS have changed their editing scheme for the show rather radically since '10-11? As a rule, the 'booty' is conspicuously absent from the final cut every time. :blueeyedbaby:

Yep, last time I saw a booty must have been '08 or '09. 

Edita has always been amazing in the show. Her face is really unique, not always on photos but in the show she really stands out.

I agree. Bringing Edita back would be a dream come true. :clap:

On  a side note, am I the only one who noticed that VS have changed their editing scheme for the show rather radically since '10-11? As a rule, the 'booty' is conspicuously absent from the final cut every time. :blueeyedbaby:

Yep, last time I saw a booty must have been '08 or '09.

Which is pretty strange seeing as though booty is all over the place in pop culture (miley, nicki, basically every pop artist), I don't get why VS doesn't show models bums. They're much nicer to look at than nicki minaj's butt implants.

Okay well at least VS hasn't let Chrissy Teigen join. Chrissy, kendall, gigi, hailey and ireland Baldwin should all stay away from VS!

Chrissy, Hailey and Ireland: diaf

Kendall could pull it off.

Gigi: I don't see her on the runway or working for VS.  She has a lot of moles on her body to photoshop out.

I hope Sui He walks this year, she looks gorgeous in everything.

+1

Rachel seems like a lot of fun, enthusiastic. That's the best thing I have to say about her, but oth it's not a small part of the job. Average Pink customer will probably find her cute and relatable.  It's worse when they pick basic bitches with equally basic personalities.