Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

You really think Hailey would be fine? Those pics you posted were probably photoshoped to hell and back. Here are candids from her SI shoot:

http://f.blick.ch/img/incoming/crop2828845/0886022093-csquare-w300-h300/Hailey.jpg

http://f.blick.ch/img/incoming/origs2828579/0965561138-w644-h429/Dukas-Hailey-Clauson.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Lol she looks like Upton in the body. Not vs material

Edited by PinkCouture

I'll try to make a list with all the models we know that went to the casting,

Bridget Malcolm
Chanel Iman
Dalianah Arekion
Daniela De Jesus
Devon Windsor
Emmanuela De Paula
Gigi Hadid
Josephine Skriver
Nadine Leopold
Nicole Williams
Sara Sampaio
Shanina Shaik
Sora Choi
Vita Sidorkina

Did I miss someone?

I'll try to make a list with all the models we know that went to the casting,

Bridget Malcolm

Chanel Iman

Dalianah Arekion

Daniela De Jesus

Devon Windsor

Gigi Hadid

Josephine Skriver

Nadine Leopold

Nicole Williams

Sara Sampaio

Shanina Shaik

Sora Choi

Vita Sidorkina

Did I miss someone?

I know its not for sure, but Toni Garrn traveled to NYC two days ago to work with GQ (and seems to still be there) so I assume she probably went to castings as well!

hello everyone! I know you might not remember me much but I'm back  :clap:  :clap:

so, about the castings, I want Shanina, Marloes, Emanu and Sara in the show

and how about Bregje, Cintia, Frida, Jac? Were they in the castings?

I want Elsa and Jasmine in the mainline!

Guys if im not wrong there is SECOND CALL/CALL BACK from VS... but even with the second call its not 100%sure the model is in tho.... i remenber some models get the call back but then they dont pick some of them.. i remenber Lauren Layne got the call back last year but at the end they didnt pick her for the show.

I'm pretty sure the second call back is the girls who make it through the first round of casting and then it's regular girls. And then from there the VS peeps narrow it down. Because they always have an idea of what returning girls they want. They just need to see them again in person.

Hailey's body isn't toned enough for VS. They hire very skinny people now, she just doesn't fit the bill, and she does Agent Provocateur (isn't that VS' rival brand? I mean they copy their designs a lot.)

Whilst Gigi is nice, she suits print work more. Her runway is just cringe  :yuckky: