Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Taking charge at the Audi/FC Bayern Munich event ⚽️Wearing my TomTom Runner Cardio watch #tomtomcardio #audisoccer 

post-186-0-1446060009-40108_thumb.jpg

And she plays soccer ...  :cry: ...  :baronfaint:     :D

VINE

"What to do when someone insults you" follow me on vine Alexandria.Morgan for more dumb videos like that

- http://instagram.com/p/rFxl0bpfRS/?modal=true

:laugh:

That looks like Paul Breitner in the background. Loving his smile. :p

models.com // NEWfaces

Models of the week: Alexandria Morgan

Name:

Alexandria Morgan
Agency:
Women Direct (New York)
Also with: Glamoir Models (mother agency)

Height:
5’10″

Place of Origin:
Peoria, Illinois

Ethnic Origin:
German, Dutch, Czech, Norwegian

Birthsign:
Capricorn

How discovered:
A friend of mine was a photographer, and I “modeled” in a few shoots with her, just for fun. A model scout, Heather Bozzone of Glamoir Models, saw those pics and reached out to me! At first the naive Midwestern girl in me was reluctant to respond (I was thinking: this has to be a scam!), but I did and it was the best chance I ever have taken.

Favorite things:
Those tacky fish that hang on the wall and sing “don’t worry be happy”, my vintage Versace jacket, and old maps.

Favorite music, band:
Any lite rock from the 90′s, or power ballads from the 80′s. I love anything from Journey, ACDC, The Goo Goo Dolls to the modern poppy stuff like Miley Cyrus and One Direction.

Favorite movie, tv show:
Donnie Darko and “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
It’s a four way tie between Zac Posen, Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, and Versace. My favorite fragrance was always this old perfume, by Celine Dion, because my mom would always wear it when I was a kid. I don’t think they even make it anymore. A beauty product I’m loving right now is St. Ives Apricot Scrub, it’s done wonders for my skin.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
I’d love to be a history professor or a field reporter.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
I love looking up conspiracy theories on things, you know, like the Bermuda Triangle and Bigfoot and stuff along those lines. Not sure if I believe any, it’s just interesting to read. Oh, and I love disco music. No shame.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
I was doing a shoot on a beach, and these little kids, probably about fifteen of them all together, that were playing nearby kept staring at me. So I asked if they wanted to be in a picture and be a model too! It was so cute, the girls kept asking to take more pictures.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
I was doing a shoot on a beach, and these little kids, probably about fifteen of them all together, that were playing nearby kept staring at me. So I asked if they wanted to be in a picture and be a model too! It was so cute, the girls kept asking to take more pictures.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I grew up wanting to be a Victoria’s Secret Angel, I even made fake wings that I would walk around in! I would also love to work with Jean Paul Gaultier, his designs and shows are always spectacular.

Place you would love to visit:
Alexandria, Egypt. The place I was named after. Or Romania, I love Eastern Europe.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
90′s made for TV movies, Claudia Schiffer’s old Vogue covers, House Hunters: International on HGTV, Charlie Day, Betty and Veronica comics, the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game, and Chicago-style pizza.

I can't stand gushing over models, but Alexandria almost makes me want to gush (god that sounds dirty lmao)

Awesome personality, precious face, 12/10 body, Muerican, and if she turns out to be a good model.... 90's Supermodel status worthy.

Brigitte Bardot  meets Claudia Schiffer worthy

Exactly Pretty, I agree with you about her potential.  Like I've said she's got a good head on her shoulders, and I hope she keeps it. .

The only thing I can't agree with is her choice in favorite movie from the Model of the Week (Donnie Darko--not a real fan of that movie) but I can forgive her.

That's great about being Model of the Week!

Exactly Pretty, I agree with you about her potential.  Like I've said she's got a good head on her shoulders, and I hope she keeps it. .

The only thing I can't agree with is her choice in favorite movie from the Model of the Week (Donnie Darko--not a real fan of that movie) but I can forgive her.

That's great about being Model of the Week!

I love that movie!!  :chicken:

AC/DC, Donnie Darko.... I like her even more  :surrender:

I can't stand gushing over models, but Alexandria almost makes me want to gush (god that sounds dirty lmao)

Awesome personality, precious face, 12/10 body, Muerican, and if she turns out to be a good model.... 90's Supermodel status worthy.

Brigitte Bardot  meets Claudia Schiffer worthy

Plus she got pretty good form playing soccer. At least in photographs. :p

I just never could get into it, and I like odd movies at times.  I'll agree to disagree about that flick. 

Though, I too like the Goo Goo Dolls. One Direction, call me old, but I've not paid much attention to pop music in about 15 years.

^ Same, I remember a Goo Goo Dolls show back in 1992 (Seattle) where a large group of us pelted the band with all kinds of shit as they came off their tour bus and it delayed their concert by 30 mins because the frontman pulled a bitch fit.. :rofl:. Good times.

And now I miss record stores dammit o.o When's your birthday? We need to compare old ageness.