Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Rooting for FC Bayern Munich at the Audi Football Summit 

post-46718-0-1446060013-47006_thumb.jpg

Hmm, you know what, I think she will be successful. :p   This pic is a like a little taste of how she might look when she is older and more sophisticated and I like it.   But I don't want her to try and act older too soon.  Crazy legs.

Newjerseyboudoirjerevele.com

mF0l4BTm.jpg 67QUEY2Q.jpg wdz1HSgD.jpg IhZySPJn.jpg CIpBTCiK.jpg sd6t5wxr.jpg 2XoUhQrt.jpg TsJxzBVl.jpg 7SuXWVfJ.jpg mftD6zR5.jpg WFRGukbW.jpg K58udfTB.jpg ETBekDKa.jpg Kmve4ToN.jpg MIN6gFuz.jpg 1s7fWmO1.jpg 1k7vCtQC.jpg 8jQ1xgyV.jpg RApR026E.jpg wsajbdKd.jpg Vo9yzNpk.jpg CVlZA1sW.jpg swm6JyhR.jpg 39JjEExY.jpg uDRQxWmB.jpg GjKGbeCu.jpg Vh77sOvl.jpg wCO9FHqo.jpg oegbJm0M.jpg

ALEXANDRIA MORGAN IS THE NEXT ICON IN THE MODELING WORLD.

What an incredible few years since I photographed Alexandria Morgan back in November 2011.   The moment I met her, I knew this soft spoken and beautiful young lady was heading for greatness.  She has a rare gift.  I’ve been watching her success for the last two years, cheering from the sidelines as she shot for Vogue Italia this month and then Alexandria Morgan runs strapless commercial rocked the nation this week.

I couldn’t believe my eyes earlier this month when I read this exciting post on Alexandria’s Facebook page:

“Yesterday, a dream of mine came true. I got to shoot a major spread for Vogue Italia. It’s beyond surreal and I cannot even explain how blessed I feel to have this opportunity. Two years ago, I was just a girl in Central Illinois who worked as an umpire and had dreams too big to ever believe they’d be true. And now I am going to be featured in the top fashion magazine in the world shot by a world famous photographer! I can’t wait for it to come out and to share it with you. Thank you to everyone who believed in me!” ~Alexandria

I was so excited to hear she shot for Vogue. I immediately told my husband and family including my aunt and cousins.  After all the excitement with her Vogue Italia spread and now the TomTom Runner Cardio watch commercial Alexandria Morgan runs strapless, Alexandria Morgans TomTom ad was soon banned and the media exposure skyrocked as she was featured on the Huffington Post and several other media: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/22/alexandria-morgan-tomtom-advert-banned-video_n_5609241.html

Alexandria’s such a versatile model, with so many sides to her beauty.  As you can see from my portraits below, she has a softness to her beauty, fierce eyes, an edgy and playful side and yet she has an elegant and ethereal side to her.  I’ve always thought she would give Victoria Secret models a run for their money.

Alexandria met me at the local photo convention at the Javits Center a few years ago.  I introduced her to one of the world’s best wedding photographers Bambi Cantrell who immediately said “Has anyone ever told you that Taylor Swift looks like YOU?”  Taylor doesn’t hold a candle to Alex, but I thought it was funny. hehe

Just after our portrait session, I blogged about our experience shooting together in Staten Island, New York Fall 2011.  With all the excitement  I thought I’d repost it today.  You can see first hand that this gorgeous young lady back had more raw talent then you could ever imagine at 17 years old.

——ORIGINAL BLOG: ALEXANDRIA MORGAN——

I know what you’re thinking. She is absolutely beautiful.  Alexandria is a high school senior.  She has a bright future ahead of her and plans to study journalism in college and has her sights set on the University of Chicago or Illinois. Not too bad… But let’s call a spade a spade.  She comes from a talented and incredibly loving family and her mother modeled too.  She has great genes, but it’s her drive and dedication that will take her far in life. She has a great spirit and is very serious about her future.

Alexandria flew from Illinois for our photo shoot with her dad who told us so much about his wonderful family. She has a talented younger sister and brother.

Photographing Alexandria was an absolute joy. At 5 feet 10 inches she has the potential to rock the modeling industry.  She moves so gracefully and with ease.  I know we are going to see a lot more of this young lady!  In my next life, I’d like to roll out of bed and look like Alexandria =)

High school senior portraits are huge throughout the United States and are hitting Staten Island with force.  High school juniors and seniors have photos taken for their yearbook and I often year how much these students wished they did something out of the ordinary. Well here’s your chance to take fabulous pictures that you’ll cherish forever.