Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

^ I don't in any way, shape, or form believe Terry is totally innocent (if he was I wouldn't love him as much), but I don't think he's a bad a certain people are trying to make him out to be, and I sure as hell don't believe all these models are totally innocent in the quote on quote encounters.

If these models are so adamant about being sexually assaulted by Terry then they sure have a funny way of handling it. The sensible thing would be to talk to the police and get a lawyer as needed... not run to Celeb rags to bitch about the man with no proof to back their stories. I'm sorry but these girls stories don't add up... (as of now). :no:

well, fyi a bunch of them did file suits that ended in settlement. for one thing, he doesnt go all out on each one of em. he picks like ambitious young girls trying to break in, without any agency to back them up. and its not a matter of talking to police or getting a lawyer, terry is a resourceful guy, with big people backing him.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/17/terry-richardson-new-york-magazine-model

^ I don't in any way, shape, or form believe Terry is totally innocent (if he was I wouldn't love him as much), but I don't think he's a bad a certain people are trying to make him out to be, and I sure as hell don't believe all these models are totally innocent in the quote on quote encounters.

If these models are so adamant about being sexually assaulted by Terry then they sure have a funny way of handling it. The sensible thing would be to talk to the police and get a lawyer as needed... not run to Celeb rags to bitch about the man with no proof to back their stories. I'm sorry but these girls stories don't add up... (as of now)

What a disgusting post.

The post the other user quoted was, your follow-up here is not.

There's a vast gulf between implying his accusers have an agenda, and simply listing counterexamples (which may or may not be relevant, for instance: I'm sure Jerry Sandusky hung out with plenty of boys he didn't rape). 

The differences should be obvious, though I would say both are in poor taste when talking about accusations of sexual assault by a public figure.

Anyway, this conversation has little to do with me and I've said my piece so I'll take my leave.