Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Perfect date: he comes to the door, he smiles and gives me a box, my heart swells as I take it. He leaves. It's pizza.

>> https://twitter.com/AlexandriaMorgz/status/498516975786921985

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

And today i had the surprise (awesome surprise!) to see that Alexandria followed me on Twitter, that's amazing  :thumbsup:  :irenistiQ:

post-60977-0-1446060045-6779_thumb.jpg

>> https://twitter.com/jj3_BZ

Wohoooooooooo lucky boy :ddr:  :dance:   :clap: 

I really really feel like she made it to SI. 

She looks amazing in the black bikini picture she posted today

I sincerely hope you're right, but I kinda feel that if she's in this year Kate will be out, and hopefully if she's not in this year she'll be in next year for sure,

I think Alexandria is the perfect girl for both SI and VS. VS would be retarded not to pick her up asap as an angel. I think she could honestly give every model they have a run for their money and sell product out the ying yang while at it.

but you know the thing with vs, being around that bunch Alex would be forced to hit the gym even harder. thats kinda overkill, the way her body is now as compared to say april/may gives you a good idea. but obviously a career in vs would offer recognition and longevity, both very rare in commercial fashion outside of vs.

ALex has nice curves at the moment. She's got a natural waistline, which is kind of rare in the VS kingdom. I would hate to see her go into body sculpting to get her the way the other girls are now. 

That being said, if VS didn't pressure her about her body, she'd Kill it for them.

H&M! Yes, it's starting to happen.

Vogue, Beach Bunny, H&M and hopefully SI/VS :chicken:

Remember when Kate Upton & Barbara Palvin were nobodies and we were fans already? We're visionaries Pretty :rofl:

I'm not overly excited about H&M since their pictures usually suck but it's great for Alex to be working for them, I hope she walks their show in September. I can't wait for the VI editorial tho, imagine if she got the cover  :chicken:

I think the key is knowing who was the photographer, if she shot with Meisel then she totally got that cover, but what makes me doubt about it is the fact that she announced she has the editorial coming out already and usually agencies like to keep it low about big jobs like a VI cover