Bellazon

Alexandria Morgan
Thumbnail

Never been to Five Guys or In and Out but the other night I ate a camel burger. (that sounds like a gross sexual euphemism but it's not)

^That last pic is awesome, thank you :)

Any Americans feel the urge to stand up and salute?

Sorry to get so off topic here once again but what it taste like? :D

yeah, she was just signed to her first NY agency in january. it's amazing to think she's been doing this for so little time and already has achieved what she has. like Vogue Italia..major, can't wait for that editorial to come out! I can see her being a great high fashion model, like Doutzen or Claudia , in addition to the whole bombshell vibe. 

^She just started modeling.

She did some test shoots for photographer friends like a year ago, but she wasn't a signed model at the time.

I actually didn't know that, just started following her steps, haven't seen much yet but I'm already hooked.

yeah, she was just signed to her first NY agency in january. it's amazing to think she's been doing this for so little time and already has achieved what she has. like Vogue Italia..major, can't wait for that editorial to come out! I can see her being a great high fashion model, like Doutzen or Claudia , in addition to the whole bombshell vibe. 

Although I don't like to compare, I do agree. I think she has a lot of potencial to be a bombshell. I can already see some versatile features, even though she would probably go to the sexier side a little more, since that is easier. But I think her face structure and her eyebrows help her to "break" that and make her look more HF. Just hoping for the best, she has the looks and the personality :)