Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

which boring blonde will win ROTY?  tune in next week for the unexciting conclusion

anyway, with their dismal votes it seems like ashley and robyn are sure to be one-hit wonders.  hailey will be back, though.  gotta make that "next kate upton" thing happen, no matter how forced!

I am pretty sure Erin, Rose, Haylie, & Kelly are coming back

those girl did the body painting except for Kelly but she's gonna be ROTY.

i don't think Robyn & Ashley are coming back.

I don't know about Solveig she got the most pages than the rest of all rookies in SI magazines with a total of 5.

I don't think Hailey will be the next Kate tbh, I've seen close to zero buzz around Hailey and the mag has been out for a while now. Kate got tons of press and fans inmediatly after the magazine came out.

I'm not sure being the next Kate would be too great anyway, is not like her career is anything too amazig these days. Hailey would be better off doing her own thing.

I don't think Kate was too popular after the 2011 magazine came out.  I think she didn't have that much buzz until the Dougie video.  Kate could work more if she wanted to I'm pretty sure.  And her commercial is all over tv right now.

9:20 CST, and here's the "results" so far.

Hailey, Robyn and Ashley 3% of the votes each.

Solveig has 7%. 

Rose has 13%.

Erin has 32%.

And no surprise, Kelly has 40%. 

I think it will be interesting to see who comes back next year.
Personally, I'd love to see Hailey, Solveig, Rose and I'd give Erin one more year.

The returning girls, I loved seeing Nina, Sara, Lily, Genevieve, Emily and Jessica again.

When does the SISE 2016 thread start?

ROTY has been rigged as usual. "Someone" (staff?) deleted 70'000 votes to Erin a few hours ago, so that Kelly could win.

Unfortunately, Erin was slowly filling the gap, again, but then a Kelly-megavote (50/100 votes per second) script came to the rescue.

In about half an hour, the gap increased from 8k to over 40k, which is nearly impossible without "external" intervention.

They're so lame they actually return the full vote count back to the user in the ajax response, you just need to open firebug or the developer console to see that.

Clearly the vote isn't legitimate, anyone should be able to see that at this point. The majority of the voting would've occurred in the first week of the voting period when people who actually care about this would've voted. The gigantic fluctuation over the last week in favor of Kelly and against Rose is inconceivable without manipulation.

I mean really it's so so sad how they rig it. They should just let it happen the way it does. It's lame because we know they do it. Super dumb SI.

Whatever I liked Kelly. I thought she was great. So another year with her is good. Kelly, Erin, Rose and Hailey will all return. Don't think the rest will to be honest.

Called it that Kelly was gonna win  :morning: (Erin was too obvious of a candidate)

I definitely prefer her over Erin. At initial glance it seemed like her photos would have been subpar but she actually wasn't that bad. She had some pretty good shots. So glad that Erin didn't win.

Wow! Once more, how did she manage to get in the issue? :ninja:

Apparently she's friends with Chrissy?? 

NFL NFL Network Really should hire Erin Heatherton full time. I am so disgusted with this whole Sports Illustrated Swimsuit vote rigging. If they wanted Kelly Rohrbach to win so badly, you shouldn't probably return the total number of votes in the ajax call to response.php. We've noticed you deleted thousands of votes (70-80'000) from Erin's account. Kelly doesn't even have the fanbase to get 250'000 votes. You clearly deleted a lot of votes to Erin because you needed a "fresh" face to push the "next Kate Upton" thing. Unfortunately for them, tech people like myself can read ajax calls in the browser and to us, it's crystal clear that the vote was rigged. May I suggest you don't return the full vote count in the response.php script next year? " I hope EVERY model on your roster QUITS and sues them! This is disgusting what they have done to Erin! They used her to reel in her millions of fans and set her up for the fall to brand a unknown. She deserves way better SI is a joke of a company you guys have falling so much over the years good luck next year getting any model with a brain cell to join you! I hope Erin cleans the floor with your company you deserve it this is the second year you have been proved to have been voting fixing!" When you have top models with backing like this it was stupid to ever think you could get away with conning established models out of true counts. 100's of comments on Instagram and FB and you haven't replied to a single comment on this. Shame on you Sports Illustrated

I think I just realized that ROTY is one of the most powerful things in the Universe.

Kate Bock won it years ago and she just keep getting younger. Next year she'll be 21!

Side note, Erin's thread is hilarious. I think a riot is coming. MJ is so fucked.