Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Now that ROTY is settled.  Which rookie model will get the stupid Carl Jr/ Hardees commercial? Unless Charlotte Mckinney has become a thing .... oh no....

Sara was shooting in Prague last week with a director that did 3 or 4 Carl Jr's previous commercials, with KU and Nina... You guys think there is a possibility to be that? I hope not hahaha 

Kelly won because of the Old Navy commercial. People rushed to the stores to buy the pants that were on deal and went online to thank Kelly that what caused the last minute surge in votes. 

I don't think the models get paid to photograph for SI. I'm assuming it is like most editorial work.  It is about exposure and you can either marry a rich athlete/celeb or get campaign work for some mainstream fashion like Gap, Lands End etc

Kelly won because of the Old Navy commercial. People rushed to the stores to buy the pants that were on deal and went online to thank Kelly that what caused the last minute surge in votes.

Hmmm, wish I knew if you were serious or not...

First of all, they are jeans not pants. Second, are we questioning the power of, not just one, but two pairs of jeans starting at $15 that were made in SE Asia!? :cain:

What in this good world is not made in SE Asia today? :p

First of all, they are jeans not pants. Second, are we questioning the power of, not just one, but two pairs of jeans starting at $15 that were made in SE Asia!? :cain:

What in this good world is not made in SE Asia today? :p

My mug...

YuBjxu4.jpg

...it's made in China...

bCp3vs5W.jpg

Kelly here   :guitar: :heart:

Hmmm, wish I knew if you were serious or not...

:rofl: :rofl:

More Kelly sigs please! :rofl:

My point exactly :p

China is not considered SE Asia.

Ok, back on topic. Someone post some elaborate statistics about the ROTY results. Do it...NOW!!!!

Hailey got sume 2.5 % of the vote :ninja: