Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

for me Kendall is a million x better than Gigi.

I still don't believe kelly has more vote that rose. i am pretty sure is 100% fix just because the fact that I vote 180x a day for the same person her percentage is getting lower.

for me Kendall is a million x better than Gigi.

Agree! just finished the Moschino show and I'm still shocked on how jeremy chose Gigi to close the show, she doesn't know how to walk! And opening and closing the mouth while going down the runway, it was SO bad

We're talking SI here not high fashion. Kendall fits the mold of the bland, stone faced runway model, but she doesn't have the face or the body for SI.

Gigi is a swimsuit model and I agree she should stick to commercial stuff. Also, Malaika's face looked like a fish throughout the show,

And since when is being a good runway model a requirement to do SI? :rofl:

All the Kartrashians need to STFA from SI and VS tbh, and with Karlie & Cara both gone from VS it's even less likely to happen on that front, thankfully.

I like Kendall body is slim & tone. her face is so much more beautiful than Gigi. Gigi's face is too chubby her face reminds me as princess fiona as shrek. Kendall reminded me more like an innocent sweet version of Emily Ratajowski

Erin's back in the lead. She's winning this for sure the hardcore fans support + her recent involvement with another SI project + her being the highest profile rookie makes it a win for everyone and it just makes sense.

It sucks tho, I got the magazine today and she looks as awful and bored in print as she does in digital.

I agree with both foofur and with Clauds. Kendall is not SI material and never will be. She doesn't fit their bill at all. It's confusing enough to see her in high fashion as it is, that girl has as much modelling talent as a washboard, and the sex appeal of one too.

Voting closes in a few hours I think, it's safe to say Erin will win so congrats to her and her agent I guess, it was obvious she would win tbh I think this voting was just pointless.

I'm curious about who else will return tho, I think Kelly, Rose & Hailey will be the ones to make the cute & Ashley & Solveig are most likely not coming back & then there's Robyn who is PR gold but no one seems to be feeling her so it could go either way with her but I think (and hope) she won't return.

erin 40

kelly 32

rose 12

sol 6

ashley 3

robyn 3

haylie 3

this so bullshit don't buy it that people stop voting for Rose & start voting for kelly. is obvious SI likes Kelly. I don't believe only 3% if the voters only voted for them. is weird how on their facebook page erin didn't even had that much likes compare to the other models. on the photo they posted rookie of the year vote now they got a picture of each model. ashley 3k likes, robyn 2.8k likes, erin 2.9k likes, kelly 3.3k likes, haylie 3k likes, Solveig 6.5k likes, Rose 5.1k likes,

http://www.businessinsider.com/

This Sports Illustrated swimsuit rookie could become the next Kate Upton

The 2015 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue is now on sale. It features lots of familiar faces, like Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge, and Emily Ratajkowski. Readers also get the chance to meet some fresh faces making their first appearances in the popular magazine.

We sat down with one of the rookies, Hailey Clauson, a 19-year-old veteran of the high-fashion world who makes her SI debut in the new issue.

There's video of MJ talking a little about Hailey and Hailey doing her thing:  http://www.businessinsider.com/sports-illustrated-hailey-clauson-swimsuit-model-kate-upton-2015-2#ixzz3T4YMEfb0

And Miss Hailey on her diet: http://www.businessinsider.com/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-model-diet-exercise-2015-2

I've been telling you guys for years it doesn't matter how much anyone votes, the numbers are swayed on SI's end and this comes straight from staff. So have it, continue to debate away, do your thing boo boo. Vote till your fingers can't vote anymore.

Suddenly Kelly's back in the lead with 36% ahead of Erin at 31%   :ermm:

The same thing happened yesterday. kelly made a huge jump and had a comfortable lead over Erin, then when I checked again like an hour later, standings had been reverted...  :cain: