Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ Because she doesn't post links every two seconds for people to vote for her? :idk: Maybe she has a spot for another year secured and she doesn't give a damn about winning? She's not promoting it like at all, it's actually weird o.o

We're stuck with Erin's only facial expression for at least another year, how great  :mellow:

Erin has a huge potential in puting snakes to sleep. At least it works with me - everytime I see her pics, I´m like

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:idk: can´t help it!

Talking about incoherent and irrational rambling...

His post was a quote from the movie Billy Madison

Ah, there's my ignorance in movies again (...)

Still, it makes no difference if that comes from a movie or not. Unless it was some obscure form of sarcasm that apparently no one caught?  :idk:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly won. It'll just be the same like all the previous past rookies (if we're including Gigi as the original ROTY).

Unknown Blonde, slightly freckled girl that has big eyes and looks down to earth is basically the recipe to win ROTY. :morning:

RafSecret, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

There was just so much to address here, so I felt the Billy Madison response was warranted. 

1. Kelly will not win ROTY
  2. Even if she does, it will not be like all the previous ROTY (Sara Sampaio, Melissa Haro, Chrissy Tiegen, and Irina Shayk aren't exactly blonde)
  3. Gigi was not ROTY.  "But Gigi's mom said so!" is one of the dumbest ideas this thread has produced.
  4. Even if Gigi was ROTY, she would not have been the first ROTY
  5. And even if Gigi was the first ROTY, that would've been last year, so "all of the previous past rookies" = one person?
  6. And then there was another sentence after that, so I just quoted this...