Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^Still that doesnt explain why Hailey is so low in terms of votes :ninja:

because is fake. I am Pretty sure Kelly hasn't got all those vote. SI set it up, on who they want them to win. is all fix. SI already know who's ROTY.

^Still that doesnt explain why Hailey is so low in terms of votes :ninja:

because is fake. I am Pretty sure Kelly hasn't got all those vote. SI set it up, on who they want them to win. is all fix. SI already know who's ROTY.

I agree about Kelly but why give her votes when it looks like if they want anyone to win they want Erin?  It's an interesting question.

Kelly's increase is very suspicious. It doesn't make sense how someone who could've had such a consistent % for so long could make such a gigantic jump in one day.

That said Kelly will definitely be back next year, she will be the new and slightly better Kate Bock. Ashley and Robyn are most likely one and done. Solveig might make it back. I think the other 4 definitely return.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly won. It'll just be the same like all the previous past rookies (if we're including Gigi as the original ROTY).

Unknown Blonde, slightly freckled girl that has big eyes and looks down to earth is basically the recipe to win ROTY. :morning:

I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly won. It'll just be the same like all the previous past rookies (if we're including Gigi as the original ROTY).

Unknown Blonde, slightly freckled girl that has big eyes and looks down to earth is basically the recipe to win ROTY. :morning:

RafSecret, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

^ Good question... The only thing that comes to my mind are the places to eat :rofl:  There's quite some stores there that could be interesting I guess. There's a VS store there somewhere, I assume it has only perfumes and stuff though (?).

The last time I was there and needed to kill time I had a guitar at hand.

Those long (but no THAT long) waits are the worst. It's still too little time to go somewhere out the airport.

RafSecret, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

xLvBlVQ.jpg

In your own wonderful words slowen...

it'll be okay. deep breaths, take a break from computer, go get a snack, etc. there, there.