Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

PrettyPhile Europtrip how cool  idea is that? bomb! ......u definitely could get Mj 's Job easily , Clauds darcie's job and let me be Janine pleaseeeeeeee.... we could definitely have fun in the behind the scenes videos.

PrettyPhile Europtrip how cool  idea is that? bomb! ......u definitely could get Mj 's Job easily , Clauds darcie's job and let me be Janine pleaseeeeeeee.... we could definitely have fun in the behind the scenes videos.

^Nah, Pretty would troll us with a Cara/Chrissy/KimK sandwich for cover.

At least, that's what I would do  :idk:

Also, why do I always miss the excitement ...  :cry2:

Not impressed with Erin's pictures and I'm a big fan of hers #OrangeIsTheNewTan

I got some ideas for ya Mj - you just did MUERICA the Beautiful

Next year.... Backpacking through Europe

You're welcome :wave:

I think 7 Wonders of the World would be a killer theme, just imagine the pictures they could get at the Iguazú Falls, the Amazon Rainforest or Puerto Princesa  :woot: 

^You also like Kate Bock so your opinion is irrelevant Storm  :blah:

How dare you  :clobber:

She looked so hot last year, how could I not like her?  :chicken:

I got some ideas for ya Mj - you just did MUERICA the Beautiful

Next year.... Backpacking through Europe

You're welcome :wave:

I think 7 Wonders of the World would be a killer theme, just imagine the pictures they could get at the Iguazú Falls, the Amazon Rainforest or Puerto Princesa  :woot: 

Torres del Paine!

Iguazú falls would be amazing  :chicken:  :chicken:

I liked Erin's pics  :whistle:

^You also like Kate Bock so your opinion is irrelevant Storm  :blah:

Both pretty girls and I like them both in general, but their main problem is that they both lack something special to stand out IMO. They are just ... there.

And some of the pics we have are retouched Pretty, just look at Irina's belly o.O however Stephanie's picture I'm 100% sure it wasn't retouched because her belly wtf.

Look at the difference between the final product and the other image :rofl:

xOtikQr.jpg

btw If Steph's picture was already retouched I'm going to be all kinds of sad. Robyn's for sure retouched

I'm looking forward to seeing Robyn. She will be retouched like crazy but she will get some good press for it here in Aus. I think she's stunning and has a wonderful body. Interested to see how she will look.

And some of the pics we have are retouched Pretty, just look at Irina's belly o.O however Stephanie's picture I'm 100% sure it wasn't retouched because her belly wtf.

Look at the difference between the final product and the other image  :rofl:

xOtikQr.jpg

btw If Steph's picture was already retouched I'm going to be all kinds of sad. Robyn's for sure retouched

Let me tell you which ones I think we have retouched: Irina, Samantha, Chanel, Gigi, Hailey, Kate, Solveig and EmRata . Emily D, Stephanie, Erin, the Hannah's, Ariel, Ashley, Sara seem to be unretouched

And check Skype hooker  :chicken: