Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

i forgot marloes was even in last year's edition.  i don't think she was a good fit for SI.  i mean, i don't think sara is either, but i know i'm in the minority on that one...

^ Same... I actually had to go back and look at last years Rookie class to double check.  Thank god Valerie is gone... Chrissy Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Val Face.

^ You need to flip your inequality sign when you divide with a negative...Chrissy is definitely a negative :rofl:

i forgot marloes was even in last year's edition.  i don't think she was a good fit for SI.  i mean, i don't think sara is either, but i know i'm in the minority on that one...

Agreeing with all of this, I don't care much for Sara and I thought Marloes was disappointing so I'm not surprised she isn't back. Mainly looking forward to Hannah D, Chanel & Stephanie.

So now that you guys have the full lineup, who are you most excited to see?

I'm most excited to see Emily DiDonato, Hannah Ferguson, Kate Bock and Erin. And I'm glad to hear that there will be less rookies than last year.

it's not about her bra size.  she looks like this douchebag lacrosse player i used to know.  i can't get past it. 

but i can get post-it...

are u refering to Sara?

glad it was quoted, I burst out laughing when I read this. Although I do think Sara is very pretty.

edit: just finished going back and reading all the teasers... thanks you guys, it's a nice appetizer