Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Charlotte's Carls Jr. ad is way over the top.  I hate stupid ads that make the Super Bowl embarrassing to watch with your family.  Except Bar's Go Daddy ad.  That was cool.

It's Gigi vs Hailey

Team Gigi

For a start, a bodypaint shootout would be legit. :gocho:

Oh wow, the other picture we have is way better then that one Clauds ^ O.o :mellow:

Erin looks a hot mess in that picture imo

Ashley Smith
Erin Heatherton -
Hailey Clauson
Robyn Lawley
Stephanie Rose Bertram
Solveig Mork

Almost 100% they shot in US Virgin Islands - Caneel Bay

Clauds I don't think our pictures are photo-shoped yet. Cause Erin looks night and day different between the two pictures. She's a fuck ton more orange in this current shot too.

SI please don't reck the girls :rofl:

In before Ariel looks skinner.

Yeah i see now Pretty what you mean ... But every years the previews pictures are quite disappointing... such a tradition now it seems :D

Ashley Smith
Erin Heatherton - ☑
Hailey Clauson
Robyn Lawley
Stephanie Rose Bertram
Solveig Mork

...  :morning: ..:D

It still looks VS-esque to me tbh, she looks a lot better in motion. The article says that for the next week and a half they will be revealing rookies so maybe (and hopefully) we are wrong and there's more than six rookies?

And some of the pics we have are retouched Pretty, just look at Irina's belly o.O however Stephanie's picture I'm 100% sure it wasn't retouched because her belly wtf. And we absofuckinglutely nailed the Muerica theme, you're welcome for the idea MJ, next year PM us and we'll give you some more :rofl:

I really don't like the picture (she looks like she went to the cheap tanning saloon and I don't like the video either. It could be a "beach hair don't care" but it just really looks bad...

Her body is not on point either