Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

And some of the pics we have are retouched Pretty, just look at Irina's belly o.O however Stephanie's picture I'm 100% sure it wasn't retouched because her belly wtf.

Look at the difference between the final product and the other image :rofl:

xOtikQr.jpg

btw If Steph's picture was already retouched I'm going to be all kinds of sad. Robyn's for sure retouched

What's wrong with her real skin tone, it looks beautiful to me and they go and do this

Most likely VS restrictions, Candice is one of the few girls who has an exclusivity contract with VS which means she can't do lingerie or swim editorials in the US unless it's VS stuff and I doubt SI would agree to do a shoot with just VS products.

I was surprised they allowed Lily to do it, because every other girl who has crossed over has done VS first and then SI or viceversa.

Yeah that what I thought too. Vs is evil.

By the way, this picture is 1000x times better than the preview I've already seen of Lily.

2000% better. That first shot was beyond bad imo.

Oregon location 90% sure, but could be Northern California along the coast as well. But from the other picture is looks like Lily is in Portland down near the marina with the boats in the background.

GXLK15G.jpg