Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

During the VI shoot Nina was in the same place, with the same photographer shooting Beach Bunny and since it was 100% confirmed that Hailey did both gigs, it's safe to assume Nina too

@Pheno did Solveig have a Casting Call? I don't see it but tbh I find it stupid to post casting calls from all your rookies and then wanting people to be surprised when we already know who and where to look for O.o

solveig did had a casting call but I think her SASI also help her out

http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2014/08/01/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-solveig

Alright since a new member decided to spill it. Rookie #7 is Kelly Rohrbach.

Source: Clauds & ModelD

Ashley Smith

Erin Heatherton - ☑

Hailey Clauson

Kelly Rohrbach

Robyn Lawley

Stephanie Rose Bertram

Solveig Mork

Ashley no

Erin Yes

Hailey no

kelly no (lame)

robyn no. (pretty face that's all)

stephanie she's ok

Solveig YES

the rookie's list looks pretty lame out of 7 I am only interested in 2 girls.

So after spending a lot of time trying to ID models and locations, this is the final list Pretty and I came up with. The locations are not in order, I wrote them down as I remembered them.

Location #1 - Hawaii - Irina Shayk, Emily Didonato, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Clauson (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #2 - Route 66 - Sara Sampaio, Hannah Ferguson, Ariel Meredith & Ashley Smith (Rookie)
Location #3 - West Coast - Samantha Hoopes, Lily Aldridge, Kelly Rohrbach (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #4 - Yellowstone - Jessica Gomes, Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen & Roby Lawley (Rookie)
Location #5 - The South - Hannah Davis, Kate Bock & Solveig Mork (Rookie) 
Location #6 -  US. Virgin Islands - Genevie Morton, Hailey Clauson, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Erin Heatherton (Rookie)& Stephanie Rose Bertram (Rookie). Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #7 - The Hamptons - Athletes

23 Models with 16 Returning Girls + 7 Rookies, out of seven rookies only Solveig wasn't in a Casting Call. We think more models shot twice but we're not 100% sure yet.

Where did Chanel shoot, she's not on there and I thought she was confirmed?  :mellow: I think she might have shot twice, she had a picture that she posted and quickly deleted off instagram.

^ I think she shot at Yellowstone. If I remember correctly, MJ posted a picture we "identified" as her around the same time MJ also posted pictures we identified as Nina, so I figure they shot in the same place. Also, the preview I've seen of her looks like Yellowstone.

As for a second location, idk. I'm just fairly certain that one is Yellowstone.

Wait hold up you mean she's a rookie?  :blink:

727XIMT.jpg

Sorry but girl looks like a mix of Samantha Hoopes, Gigi Hadid and a Real housewife. Body is nice but I ain't feeling her.

I agree with Begonia, I'm finding the rookies this year underwhelming. Particularly in comparison to last year. 

^ DEAD. That picture is awful :rofl:

And yes I missed Chanel, you can see how much I care about her :ninja:

Location #1 - Hawaii - Irina Shayk, Emily Didonato, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski and Hailey Clauson (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #2 - Route 66 - Sara Sampaio, Hannah Ferguson, Ariel Meredith & Ashley Smith (Rookie)
Location #3 - West Coast - Samantha Hoopes, Lily Aldridge, Kelly Rohrbach (Rookie) - Photographed by Yu Tsai
Location #4 - Yellowstone - Jessica Gomes, Chanel Iman, Nina Agdal, Chrissy Teigen & Roby Lawley (Rookie)
Location #5 - The South - Hannah Davis, Kate Bock & Solveig Mork (Rookie) 
Location #6 -  US. Virgin Islands - Genevie Morton, Hailey Clauson, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Erin Heatherton (Rookie) & Rose Bertram (Rookie). Photographed by Yu Tsai 
Location #7 - The Hamptons - Athletes

Also SI is putting Stephanie Rose Bertram under just Rose so I'll put her up as just Rose from now & on

^ Whoever does photography at Beach Bunny runway ain't doing it right. They take the worst shots of the models :ninja: Kate Upton was a prime example. They made Kelly's ass disappear.

Plyr3AL.jpg

Eitherway I don't think Kelly is that great, plenty of other pics are on Google but they make her look somewhat buggy. Like I said, no matter what she still looks like Samantha + Gigi + Real Housewife in one. 

But when I was looking for photos of her this gem was in the search.

6Ww01oT.jpg

I can't even begin with that facial expression Hailey has on :rofl: If Hailey could go on the SI cover with that expression I'd love the hell out of them,