Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Who at SI picked her? Seriously I don't like to be too mean to girls but that tooth gap on her is the biggest turn off.

Who cares? (not me)

that's not her teeth we want to see and i am more than ok with the gap between her b( ) ( )beez!

^ Sadly, whenever she opens her mouth the gap is just ... HI I'M HERE, I'M HERE! LOOK AT ME!!!! It can't be unseen and this woman needs to never be anywhere near SI again

SWIM DAILY 30.01.15

Meet your 2015 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Rookies: No. 2 Ashley Smith

gzsoDIbM.jpg

I like the setting (How very 50's Americana), and I like Ashely when she's not smiling.

But then this happens....

ti5BEZM.jpg

lnGTjx1.jpg

594HaK7.jpg

7lNjCm3.jpg

:rofl:

^ Sadly, whenever she opens her mouth the gap is just ... HI I'M HERE, I'M HERE! LOOK AT ME!!!! It can't be unseen and this woman needs to never be anywhere near SI again

Maybe she is not going to smile? Or photoshop is going to fix everything!

I really do not know her but she looks fine on that picture. :idk:

And well, "un perfect teeth" never really bother me anyway because, you know? Laetitia's teeth? :ninja:

After Prettyvett post:

Lol! ok! Vanessa Paradis teeth sister! ^^

And her body is not that great :chicken:

yeah, I think they need to photoshop that

Vanessa Paradis

post-19830-0-18753400-1422633051_thumb.j

Edited by frenchkiki

And well, "un perfect teeth" never really bother me anyway because, you know? Laetitia's teeth? :ninja:

It's a big American thing to love perfect teeth (like cult obsession worthy) and because SI is primarily an American magazine I'm not how many men are going to be able to over look her glaring teeth issues if they can be seen in any pictures. :rofl: Girl go to a dentist, and if you can't afford it - get yourself some fucking Obama Care.  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Obama

Feb 2015, Postit's ran in short supply on nation wide shelves across the United States of America.

@Clauds, perfect cover babe

Chrissy, Ashley & Robyn.... :chicken:

Forehead ^ Gap ^ Big Gals Don't Lie

It's a big American thing to love perfect teeth (like cult obsession worthy) and because SI is primarily an American magazine I'm not how many men are going to be able to over look her glaring teeth issues if they can be seen in any pictures. :rofl: Girl go to a dentist, and if you can't afford it - get yourself some fucking Obama Care.  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Obama

Feb 2015, Postit's ran in short supply on nation wide shelves across the United States of America.

@Clauds, perfect cover babe

Chrissy, Ashley & Robyn.... :chicken:

Forehead ^ Gap ^ Big Gals Don't Lie

Obama is also a dentist??

Damn, that dude is cool :gocho:

:p

See I have no problem with models with unperfect teeth, Adriana's teeth are far from perfect and same for Jac Jagaciak ... But when you can fit a finger between two teeth it's bad, go to a damn dentist and fix that atrocity o.O