Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

The photoshop ... Some pictures are so retouched is ridiculous and some don't seem to have all the retouching they need :ninja:

Bodypaint we only have Hailey confirmed but I think's there's a big chance all the rookies (except Robyn due to being pregnant) did bodypaint because Hailey, Stephanie and Erin were all in the last location. I think most of models shot at least twice tbh.

And Chrissy does need to beef with Kanye, it will be so epic :rofl: Two of the most idiotic people on earth.

^ Nailed it :rofl: I honestly think as an overall there is more hype surrounding SI then there was the VSFS.

I don't like Chrissy but even i cannot deny she is entertaining...at times :nicole: She is like the female Kanye. I hope she and Kanye gets some beef. Imagine the twitter war. That would be F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! (Y)

If there is a god please let this happen. Chrissy please insult Kim... DU IT!

that woukd be cool I don't like kim. i think

chrissy should change her name to krissy

i'm most excited for emrata (obviously) as well as hannah ferguson and emily didonato.  i don't find many of the other veterans that enticing at this point.  some of them have been around for too long; the others are named jessica gomes and she can do whatever she wants.

rookiewise, from what i've seen of the casting calls, i'm rooting for bertram rose.  she's no shanina shaik, but she's probably the closest we'll ever get to someone like her in SI.

i know of erin heatherton from VS, was never enamoured with her.  but she'll probably be good, hopefully better than lily and izabel. 

hailey clauson looks promising and will help most people get over the lack of kate upton. 

ashley smith is a total wildcard; i don't know what to think of her or what to expect. 

i expect robyn lawley will get a lot of attention for being the "first" plus-sized model in SI, so good for her.  she's another one i'm not too familiar with, so i'm anxious to see what her shoots look like.

as for solveig, i'm baffled.  not the girl i would've picked as the MVP from the recent SASI / world swimsuit group.  did xenia not pick up the phone?

:rofl: ^ I'm gonna have to agree. And the comments will be as follows:

1. Beach Babe Kate Upton looking toned up for SI.
  2. Kate's Back!
  3. Upton's return to SI

Oh god, this wont do any good for Hailey. :no:

She needs to do something, change hair color/style, anything to be diff than Kate. :nicole:

I don't think people will mix Hailey for Kate considering Kate is quite popular and hard to mistake, however i can see Hailey being labeled as "The new Katw Upton" or "Meet Hailey Clauson: Kate Upton's replacement" in 99.9% of places being the other 0.1% just BZ and TFS