Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Thanks MsLima. 

Sara is tiny and too skinny.  It's amazing how Ariel can not work out and just eat for a year and still be a swimsuit model.  Actually, no she can't.  Hannah looks like a swimsuit model though.

015.jpg

Look at Hannah's sexy tummy, hips and legs. :hehe:

I love Sara and I think she looks great but Hannah clearly steals the shoot.

IDK if Ariel is pregnant or just out of shape, but she still shouldn't have done that shoot because she doesn't look good, is not flattering at all. As for why Ashley Smith isn't there, I would say it's because SI didn't want us to have another rookie

I love Sara and I think she looks great but Hannah clearly steals the shoot.

she didnt have a great year despite SI, but this is an obvious sign she is back with a bang! :yes:

As for why Ashley Smith isn't there, I would say it's because SI didn't want us to have another rookie

^THIS :rofl:

Thanks MsLima. 

Sara is tiny and too skinny.  It's amazing how Ariel can not work out and just eat for a year and still be a swimsuit model.  Actually, no she can't.  Hannah looks like a swimsuit model though.

015.jpg

Look at Hannah's sexy tummy, hips and legs. :hehe:

Bewbs.

:morning:

With Kate Upton gone, do you guys think SI will lose a lot of the 'star power' it had before? Who will be next to step up to the plate?

Although I agree with what someone had said before that Nina barely capitalized on her cover from last year, I still would love to see her on the cover. I really really hope Chrissy doesn't get a solo cover. But then again, who's next in line to get a cover if Kate is gone?!

I hope that Sara and Gigi get a joint cover in the near future (maybe in 1-2 years). They photograph very well together and seem like good friends.

With Kate Upton gone, do you guys think SI will lose a lot of the 'star power' it had before? Who will be next to step up to the plate?

Although I agree with what someone had said before that Nina barely capitalized on her cover from last year, I still would love to see her on the cover. I really really hope Chrissy doesn't get a solo cover. But then again, who's next in line to get a cover if Kate is gone?!

I hope that Sara and Gigi get a joint cover in the near future (maybe in 1-2 years). They photograph very well together and seem like good friends.

Let it be more like Emrata/Nina + GIGI on the cover. Win-win for all :thumbsup:

Agree! this for me would be the best cover! Not a fan of Nina (and please no Chrissy)