Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Hannah looks like a million bucks! :drool:

Ariel... I actually don't mind if the girls have a couple of pounds extra, but she has obviously taken it a bit too far for a model.

Even if you are going plus-size, you should still aspire to control your shape and have some definition.

Based on those pictures, you'd have to believe she just let the reins go completely?

^You're right, but I think by 'star power' he meant someone adept at handling the press and  promos etc, which definitely puts girls (except seasoned models) from outside US at a serious disadvantage.

Solveig actually sounds American and speaks really fluently.  It's surprising, she's quite a talker actually.

I would actually bet on Gigi to get the cover. Even though she was a rookie last year, SI seemed to love her. Plus she is already well known, and she has had a fair amount of work (Pirelli, Tom Ford,..) And she is American so she would fit in an Americana style issue. I would mind her on the cover

+1 but I don't think it will be a solo cover

^Surprised you think it won't be solo! Since they just had a multi girl cover last year, don't they usually space those out? I don't think they've had consecutive multi covers before. 

Agree that Gigi has a good shot at the cover. She's had a big year and they loooovvve her at SI! Personally I'd be excited to see her on the cover (although I may have to mute some of the interviews, lol)

Haha; Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely HATE that but it just seems like the most reasonable guess based on the current model line up.

nahhh emrata is british but i think she could be a better option( even  that emrata dont care about SI than just make movies)  i would not say Lily cause ... i dont know... i still dont see lily as a favorite in the male audience at all. Kate U. is not gone tho..

Emrata is American, she was only born in the UK. If you hear her speak she is 100% west coast. 

P.S. HOLY CRAP HANNAH

I'm curious about the location. Probably U.S. Virgin Islands?   I assume they're not shooting again in Hawaii, since the film office report only mentioned the shoot in Kauai.  Guess it could always be Guam on the far other end of U.S. possessions, but that seems unlikely.  The wall in the one shot looks very similar to the wall Jessica Gomes posed in front of in the 2011 shoot in the British Virgins.  So I'm guessing maybe they're doing St. John's again like they did in 08, or it could be St. Thomas or St. Croix, where I don't recall SI ever shooting.