Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

I doubt it's because we got the rookies, I think it's because of the VSFS. Didn't you notice? She started posting as soon as the VS hype started now that the VS happy has died down she stopped posting :rofl:

Wait for her to start posting again next Tuesday. The SI TV special tanked in ratings and the VSFS is always a hit, I guess MJ gets bitter people would rather watch VS than her girls

^ If she posts again on Tuesday you have my full respect hun :rofl:

I honestly don't think Kendall's management would want her doing SI. It's very obvious that they have her focusing strictly on high profile, high fashion clients. She's done zero commercial work (with the exception of PacSun, but I think she had a contract with them before she signed to The Society).

She will probably jump on the SI train once she's more established in the HF circle. It's clear that her management doesn't want to 'cheapen' her image (hence why she does no commercial work).

Imagine Cara Delevingne for SI  :rofl:

I honestly don't think Kendall's management would want her doing SI. It's very obvious that they have her focusing strictly on high profile, high fashion clients. She's done zero commercial work (with the exception of PacSun, but I think she had a contract with them before she signed to The Society).

She will probably jump on the SI train once she's more established in the HF circle. It's clear that her management doesn't want to 'cheapen' her image (hence why she does no commercial work).

Cara+ Upton for the cover!!!! :clap: :dance: :ddr:

Imagine a Cara + Chrissy duo cover. Bellazon would implode.  :rofl:

Also, is it just me or does it seem like when a model stops working with VS, they start doing SI? It's becoming a bit of a trend. Think Erin, Izabel, Selita, Sara (to some extent), Bregje, etc. Maybe Lindsay Ellingson will do SI next year?

Just curious, but how do you guys think high fashion models' agents view SI Swim? It used to be that doing the VS show was considered high fashion 'death,' but now girls are doing both with no problem. Does SI still carry an image of 'cheapness' to it? Or do you think agents push models away from it?

Imagine a Cara + Chrissy duo cover. Bellazon would implode.  :rofl:

Also, is it just me or does it seem like when a model stops working with VS, they start doing SI? It's becoming a bit of a trend. Think Erin, Izabel, Selita, Sara (to some extent), Bregje, etc. Maybe Lindsay Ellingson will do SI next year?

Just curious, but how do you guys think high fashion models' agents view SI Swim? It used to be that doing the VS show was considered high fashion 'death,' but now girls are doing both with no problem. Does SI still carry an image of 'cheapness' to it? Or do you think agents push models away from it?

I have notice that, & always though that. you read my mine. I am surprised Barbara Palvin haven't done SI or Rosie Huntington Whiteley.

i think thats not the order... Sara , bregje and lily are still VS girls....... its because VS and SI  are quite the most popular jobs a model could get in terms of become popular in the eye of people that dont follow fashion world... VS and SI (especially VS )reach very far in exposure.

people remenber the VS girls and SI girls