Could be all the locations, or just a few with stops in between

Models:

Sara Sampaio (confirmed)

Ariel Meredith (confirmed)

Hannah Ferguson (confirmed)

Ashley Smith (rookie) (confirmed)

-- . --

Location #3

Up for debate. MJ starting catching on there might be a leak, and despite every attempt to keep the who, what, where secret; we caught on.

What we know is that SI was up in the Yellowstone/Wyoming area. It's highly suspected they stayed at a Dude Ranch.

Yellowstone (not confirmed but suspected)

Wyoming (not confirmed but suspected)

Idaho (not confirmed but suspected)

Models:

Nina Agdal (confirmed)

Chanel Iman

Jessica Gomes (suspected)

Robyn Lawley (highly suspected) rookie

Location #4 

Portland?

Half Moon Bay?

Oregon Coast?

Models:

Bregje Heinen (suspected)

Kate Bock (suspected)

Lily Aldridge (suspected)

Location # 5

Northern California (coast) ?

Wine Country?

Models:

Hannah Davis

Solveig Mork (rookie) confirmed

?   ? ?

Location #6

Athletes

Location #7

a beach?

Models:

Genioveve Morton (confirmed)

Stephanie Bertran rose (rookie confirmed)

Erin Heatherton (rookie confirmed)

emily is not american. she's polish,& irish from her dad side. polish jewish & german from her mom side. those are her ancestor. just because she speaks good English it doesn't mean she's American. Mila Kunis speaks good English, & she's Ukrainian, doesn't mean she's American.

You might want to learn the different between Ethnicity and Nationality.

Emily's Ethnicity: Polish, Irish, Jewish and German

Nationality: American and she still night have duel citizenship with the UK.

Basically she a white american.   

emily is not american. she's polish,& irish from her dad side. polish jewish & german from her mom side. those are her ancestor. just because she speaks good English it doesn't mean she's American. Mila Kunis speaks good English, & she's Ukrainian, doesn't mean she's American.

You might want to learn the different between Ethnicity and Nationality.

Emily's Ethnicity: Polish, Irish, Jewish and German

Nationality: American and she might still have duel citizenship with the UK.

how can she be American? when she wasn't born in America. just cause she has a citizenship in America & UK it doesn't mean she's American. I know the difference ethnicity & nationality.

Nationality is where you were born.

Ethnicity is your race, where you come from, what's in your blood, your roots etc. that's what it counts because that is what you are.

Citizenship: is the person status recognized under a law of a country to give a person a citizenship. that's Emily case.

anyways I wouldn't mind if she gets the cover, she's hot looking. that's all it matter to be sexy & rock the cover & she could do that. I don't care if is American theme or whatever theme. all I care is for the model to look hot. I actually do wanna see her getting the cover or ferguson or solveig. those girls are hot.

how can she be American? when she wasn't born in America. just cause she has a citizenship in America & UK it doesn't mean she's American. I know the difference ethnicity & nationality.

Ethnicity is your race, where you come from, what's in your blood, your roots etc. that's what it counts because that is what you are.

I'd be very interested to hear what you identify as and, by these standards, I don't think there are any "American" models for the cover this year sorry guys looks like another disappointing issue

I'd be very interested to hear what you identify as and, by these standards, I don't think there are any "American" models for the cover this year sorry guys looks like another disappointing issue
to answer your question Identify myself as a Latina girl. The point is I don't care where the model is from as long she is hot is all good. I am not gonna go over the topic this is about SI & lets keep it like that. if you want to still talk about it make a new topic about it, & I'll talk about it there.