Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

@mj_day

Ieta08lE.jpg

@mj_day

OincSgi6.jpg

...not Gen this time ... Looks like Charlotte McKinney ...

Who in the bloody hell are the owner(s) of these guns? Neither look like Stephanie Bertram Rose (who is lovely btw). Would be a bit surprised if it's Charlotte M... is it common for them to include rookies who haven't done a casting call thingie? 

No sign of Anne V yet?

I was pretty sure she was in the Miami location, but there were athletes there sooo.... She was missing from social media a few days and bleached her hair more and she kept posting pics of working out :idk: It looked liked she was getting ready for something

its look like Yu were first shooting  Beach Bunny  then SI and now again Beach bunny? 

first days with Hayley Clauson and melissa B ( Beach Bunny)

then SI 

and today back with Beach Bunny ( Nina Agdal , Melissa B and Robin Holzen)

Well I just heard why SI is still shooting this far into the year. MJ had to take some time off in August/Sep because she was 8-9 months pregnant. SI must be a scramble to finish shooting this year.

That also explains why they did so many shoots early in the year.

And yes, it looks like Yu did BB then SI and now he's back with BB all in the same island.

If BB/SI is shooting in the same location, then the location is: Caneel Bay in St. John. (US Virgin Island)

Interesting to note, this could be for the cover, and if they're sticking with an American theme, maybe we're looking at Hannah for the cover (US Virgin islands is her home). Then we have Bodypaint to think about. Who knows though.

:morning:

No Hannah already did her shoot in another location...and honestly since last year when all this new rookies appear like Gigi , Sara, EmRata , lily ... Hannah totally dissapear  in the favorites tho .. i really dont see her in the cover now.

if they pic a beach for the cover shoot it would be the location Hawaii.

SI rarely if ever shoots the cover on the first location (in recent years). It's a possibility, but I still think unlikely at this point.  They normally shoot around the 4th or 5th location unless something comes up and they need to reshoot which is normally towards the end of their shoot.

in this last location were probably rookies plus genieveve and some we dont know...but hannah is not in that location , not either Nina ,maybe lily or chrissy tho... still like u said is a posibility they choose Hawaii.

Honestly we have absolutely no clue of who shot where, when and if X model shot once, twice or thrice. 

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah gets the cover, she does have a big enough male fanbase, she is very likeable within females, she has a famous boyfriend which SI loves, she is about as American as it gets and they are shooting in her hometown.

I can see Hannah getting the cover in red, white and blue tbh.