Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

Eh, who am I kidding--I'd love a Gigi/Lily/Hannah D cover just as much. But Hannah F just punches me in the heart.

I see what you mean about too little left to the imagination. But, well, I guess it didn't bother me as much... :)

For the record, it didn't bother me one bit. :)

I agree 100% on Hannah F.  That's who I'm rooting for this year.

soo.........................middle january or ending january SI are gonna throw some press about some girls in the issue probably.. also  i wonder if they are gonna send some SI girls to the celebrity beach bowl of direct tv.

She was a judge on an MTV show, has an upcoming talking show with Tyra Banks, a few commercial collaborations with GAP and Buffalo, and ate a lot of food. I don't think Chrissy is that interested in building herself up as a model, but more of a personality.

She was a judge on an MTV show, has an upcoming talking show with Tyra Banks, a few commercial collaborations with GAP and Buffalo, and ate a lot of food. I don't think Chrissy is that interested in building herself up as a model, but more of a personality.

Ah ok, so she do something then :p I noticed too for the "personality" side :D...

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Coming to Life as Two-Day Festival in Nashville

Sports Illustrated is promoting and building on this year's Swimsuit Issue with a two-day event in Nashville on Feb. 11 and 12 that will feature a concert by the band Kings of Leon. The effort, called the Swimville Fan Festiva

This year's swimsuit issue comes out Feb. 9 in print, digital and mobile.

so the press begins....

nice move Lily aldridge 

Kings of Leon to headline Nashville 2015 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue event

Sports Illustrated plans to celebrate the launch of its 2015 swimsuit issue in February with a first-ever two-day event in downtown Nashville, which will include a headline performance by Kings of Leon.

The Time Inc.-owned media brand partnered with the Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. to plan two days of fan events and musical performances on Lower Broadway on Feb. 11 and 12. Tents will be set up with food and there will be various musical performances.

The models from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition will be in Nashville to attend the event.

Kings of Leon and Mikky Ekko will play a limited-ticket concert on Feb. 11 at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center. There will be a ticketed event at Acme Feed & Seed on Feb. 12 to showcase Nashville restaurants.

Sports Illustrated Publisher Brendan Ripp said it's an unprecedented partnership for Sports Illustrated; the company typically celebrates the launch of its swimsuit issue with private events in cities such as Miami and Las Vegas.

"We wanted to partner with a town that wanted to help us build the most consumer-facing brand in swimsuit. Nashville is just a great town. It's a sports town, it's a music town, it's a college town and it's a fun town. We're bringing the swimsuit franchise to fans of Sports Illustrated," he said.

The 2015 swimsuit edition will be released Feb. 9. The issue reaches more than 70 million people worldwide.

Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. CEO Butch Spyridon said the two-day event will showcase everything Nashville has to offer. He anticipates it will draw out-of-town visitors.

"(The swimsuit issue) has a focus on America, and one of the reasons Sports Illustrated likes Nashville is Nashville is a unique and authentic American experience. We don't have to sacrifice our brand to be part of this, and we wouldn't," Spyridon said.

source: http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2015/01/08/sports-illustrated-nashville-kings-of-leon/21441013/

2a0ae6380048770.jpg

:/ ...........lily now is a front runner tho.... her husband is the vocalist of Kings of Leon i remenber last year john legend sang in the si 50 years special and chrissy was included on the cover ( ew ) 

they are releasing the 9 and not 14 like last years probably because of the VS swim thing ?

^ It's always been the second Tuesday of February, at least it has as long as I remember.

And well there goes the fun, a month for the magazine and we have the cover girl, Lily be any more boring? I just hope she's not smiling in the cover picture :no: