Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ It's always been the second Tuesday of February, at least it has as long as I remember.

And well there goes the fun, a month for the magazine and we have the cover girl, Lily be any more boring? I just hope she's not smiling in the cover picture :no:

:rofl:  :rofl:

But I agree...

Prior to the KOL news, what made people think Lily was in the running for the cover? Was it mostly opinion/speculation/personal preference?

• Returning cover girl from last year's group cover
  • American (fits with theme)
  • Famous musician husband
  • Also contracted with VS
  • Already established/recognizable name in the industry

Edit: I made a pretty comprehensive post outlining why Lily makes a sell-able cover girl here. I must've really not wanted to do my work or something.

Had Lily gotten the Fantasy Bra like some people were predicting, I would've called her for the cover then and there. Her publicity would've gone through the roof and being able to say she wore the FB at VSFS and scored the SI swimsuit cover within months of each other would've been a huge selling point. But she didn't so I kind of ignored her as a possibility coverwise for a while but I'm pretty sure the KOL kind of confirms it. Otherwise, it would be a huge slap in the face to Lily and KOL.

Prior to the KOL news, what made people think Lily was in the running for the cover? Was it mostly opinion/speculation/personal preference?

• Returning cover girl from last year's group cover
  • American (fits with theme)
  • Famous musician husband
  • Also contracted with VS
  • Already established/recognizable name in the industry

Edit: I made a pretty comprehensive post outlining why Lily makes a sell-able cover girls here. I must've really not wanted to do my work or something.

Had Lily gotten the Fantasy Bra like some people were predicting, I would've called her for the cover then and there. Her publicity would've gone through the roof and being able to say she wore the FB at VSFS and scored the SI swimsuit cover within months of each other would've been a huge selling point. But she didn't so I kind of ignored her as a possibility coverwise for a while but I'm pretty sure the KOL kind of confirms it. Otherwise, it would be a huge slap in the face to Lily and KOL.

Thanks! Admittedly, I haven't paid any attention to this process in the past and I was curious if there was more to it than the news today. If not the cover, then she probably has a special "feature" like Kate did last year.

I'm guessing anyone that finds Lily a "boring" choice for the cover hasn't seen her recent VS swim pictures. They are anything but boring. She also has had amazing pics all year in VS. Her SI pictures last year were awesome. Of the three models on last year's cover Lily has had the most successful year. She's also a good interview and promoter. All that being said I think she would be a solid choice for the cover.

i just wish they'd pick the cover based on the attractiveness and sexiness of the model rather than the promotion potential of the man she's attached to

if the girl is hot enough, that should be sufficient promotion in itself.