Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

emily is not american. she's polish,& irish from her dad side. polish jewish & german from her mom side. those are her ancestor. just because she speaks good English it doesn't mean she's American. Mila Kunis speaks good English, & she's Ukrainian, doesn't mean she's American.

So, i just saw Gen followed this photog on IG @joeywrightphoto and seeing his work and his ~59k, is it crazy to think this guy could the photographer of this location ? Or if it's Charlotte on the last IG i posted, maybe they just talked of it randomly and Gen followed it then ... :D

do you honestly think that if the cover was something like this or this then someone would complain saying WAIT SHE WAS BORN IN LONDON, IT DOESN'T COUNT, YOU BROKE THE RULES

i mean, of course their would be, but their opinion shouldn't, and doesn't, matter

emily is not american. she's polish,& irish from her dad side. polish jewish & german from her mom side. those are her ancestor. just because she speaks good English it doesn't mean she's American. Mila Kunis speaks good English, & she's Ukrainian, doesn't mean she's American.

Zj6h3y0.png

I really like this topic because it makes me feel better about getting C's in all my classes

Then, IDK 3 out of 10 Americans..... arent Americans?????

One of my favorites from the casting calls - Stephanie Bertram Rose - put up a pic on instragram today saying she'll be at a beach location for a couple days,   Looks much like where they're shooting.  Woohoo! (Hopefully)

After I first posted this I bothered to look at the previous pic on her instagram, and the caption in my mind pretty much confirms (in my mind) that she's doing SI.   

yut sai is the photographer of the current location and probably last location.

and is following @stebertramrose

@stebertramrose

"My view for the next couple of days"

10817954_595098897302581_1902472641_n.jpg

@mj_day ( u can see stephanie curly hair )

10354432_896027107082966_725735744_n.jpg

say hello to rookie Stephanie Bertram rose

You might want to learn the different between Ethnicity and Nationality.

Emily's Ethnicity: Polish, Irish, Jewish and German

Nationality: American and she might still have duel citizenship with the UK.

^ I'm fairly certain all of those shots are Steph. All the pics have that same little hole above the belly button where a belly button piercing would go that Steph has, so if Hannah is shooting, I don't think MJ has shared it with us yet.

Stephenie Smith?