Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

With Kate Upton gone, do you guys think SI will lose a lot of the 'star power' it had before? Who will be next to step up to the plate?

Hannah Ferguson? maybe a rookie, Solveig? her body is amazing. she has a nice rack.

^Who's that with you? Lily Donaldson?

It is indeed British queen Lily D.

Is it safe to say that this year will likely be a Chrissy solo cover? >_<

As the theme is "American Roadtrip," I think it's safe to assume they would use an American model?

As the theme is "American Roadtrip," I think it's safe to assume they would use an American model?

Please bro dont say that! Please dont!

oh god no

Haha; Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely HATE that but it just seems like the most reasonable guess based on the current model line up.

nahhh emrata is british but i think she could be a better option( even  that emrata dont care about SI than just make movies)  i would not say Lily cause ... i dont know... i still dont see lily as a favorite in the male audience at all. Kate U. is not gone tho..

It's an American themed issue, they will 100% have an American model and have "The All-American Girl", "America's Finest" or some kind of shit like that on the cover, how idiotic would it be to do an American theme and give the cover to a model who is not even American? It ruins the whole thing.

It's an American themed issue, they will 100% have an American model and have "The All-American Girl", "America's Finest" or some kind of shit like that on the cover, how idiotic would it be to do an American theme and give the cover to a model who is not even American? It ruins the whole thing.

Is it too late for Nina to apply for permanent residency? :Angel:

At this point though, wouldn't SI need to put a girl besides Kate on the cover? They need to promote their current girls; Kate can't last forever! Plus it looks pathetic on their behalf if she has the cover FOUR times in a row! It makes SI look like they haven't found a replacement yet.

I wouldn't be opposed to a fun group cover that goes with the road trip theme.

I think a fun idea would be a vintage Ford convertible with four seats; filled with five models with tiny american flag bikinis having fun as if they are embarking on a weekend road trip! Setting would be the Pacific Coast Highway with the mountainous beach in the backdrop. Wind in the hair, all smiles, fun props to represent different regions in the US, and genuine fun.

The five models: Nina (driving), Sara S., Emily D., Hannah Davis and Gigi Hadid (one can dream)

That would be three Americans and two foreign models.

How sexy would that be?! Five hot girls embarking on a carefree roadtrip across the states! 

At this point though, wouldn't SI need to put a girl besides Kate on the cover? They need to promote their current girls; Kate can't last forever! Plus it looks pathetic on their behalf if she has the cover FOUR times in a row! It makes SI look like they haven't found a replacement yet.

I wouldn't be opposed to a fun group cover that goes with the road trip theme.

I think a fun idea would be a vintage Ford convertible with four seats; filled with five models with tiny american flag bikinis having fun as if they are embarking on a weekend road trip! Setting would be the Pacific Coast Highway with the mountainous beach in the backdrop. Wind in the hair, all smiles, fun props to represent different regions in the US, and genuine fun.

The five models: Nina (driving), Sara S., Emily D., Hannah Davis and Gigi Hadid (one can dream)

That would be three Americans and two foreign models.

How sexy would that be?! Five hot girls embarking on a carefree roadtrip across the states!

that's AWESOME idea! Gab u need to be intern in SI swimsuit tho for real

but sadly it wont be happening lol those girls have been in different locations

u wot m8

Chrissy has as much chance of getting the cover as Kaceytron does  9u4qcy.png