Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ Idk, even if Em does come back, I don't feel like the editors had as much of an affinity for her as they did for some of the other girls. It's like they didn't cast her because they like her and wanted to cast her, they only casted her because she was a high-profile, strategic marketing ploy.

thats true she was one of the last girls to do the photoshoot in the 2014 issue....by other hand i think she have already done her si 2015 shoot in hawaii....

She has absolutely 100% shot in Hawaii for them.. She had pics from the shoot on her phone. 

I don't see her as a cover girl for them. As someone else pointed out, they seem to include her because she's famous and popular on her own, not because they really love her or something. On the other hand, Chrissy T would have never gotten a cover if it hadn't been for quite a bit of MJ-on-Chrissy love. Very different vibes + Emily constantly mentioning that she prefers acting to modeling + unfortunate soundbites = doesn't bode well for emrata cover

Would love to see her on there, though, tied with Genevieve or Jess 

^ Idk, even if Em does come back, I don't feel like the editors had as much of an affinity for her as they did for some of the other girls. It's like they didn't cast her because they like her and wanted to cast her, they only casted her because she was a high-profile, strategic marketing ploy.

thats true she was one of the last girls to do the photoshoot in the 2014 issue....by other hand i think she have already done her si 2015 shoot in hawaii....

I don't see her as a cover girl for them. As someone else pointed out, they seem to include her because she's famous and popular on her own, not because they really love her or something. On the other hand, Chrissy T would have never gotten a cover if it hadn't been for quite a bit of MJ-on-Chrissy love. Very different vibes + Emily constantly mentioning that she prefers acting to modeling + unfortunate soundbites = doesn't bode well for emrata cover

where are the pictures of hawaii of her phone? can we see them please?

i heard that too that Emrata NEVER talk about Sports illustrated... in her recently Cosmopolitan cover she never mentioned SI ( user VampireHorde also commented about this) hope MJ Day take in count this things tho...

where are the pictures of hawaii of her phone? can we see them please?

i heard that too that Emrata NEVER talk about Sports illustrated... in her recently Cosmopolitan cover she never mentioned SI ( user VampireHorde also commented about this) hope MJ Day take in count this things tho...

I'm not sure about posting them because they were part of the leak and the board seemed iffy on those... I think they might be in her thread. You don't see much other than that she is wearing pigtails, red bikini, and a necklace that says "emily" I think.

exif data shows the pics were taken at the same time in the same location that everyone in this thread was theorizing about for Hawaii. 

She is not a stupid person and yet she has blatantly gone out of her way to say she ISNT into the "swimsuit model vibe." She's back in the mag but a cover is a no-go... and evidently from her actions, not even what she wants.

/!\ SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Victoria Tuaz

>> http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2014/11/06/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-victoria-tuaz

...wow a french model  rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gifsmily%20new%20one.gif

:yuckky: I am not a patriot on that one!

THE BOOK EVERYONE SHOULD READ IS . . . something by Frederic Beigbeder

She wants to be booked for "Lui" magazine

thanks jj3 btw darcie and janine berey where shooting today without MJ and i saw some insta photos where darcie , janine, walter iooss and joanne gair ?(soemthing like that is her name lol she is the bodypainter)....were tagged