Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

what? I though they were done with the casting calls, are they for real, still doing casting calls? they have plenty enough already. I am bored with the casting calls already. they should pick their rookies already... they have so many good options already Erin Heatherton, Xenia Deli, Jessica Strother, Daniela Braga, Ana Carolina Jorge, Solveig Mork (I am pretty sure she's already one of the rookies) Clara Alonso, Yara Khmidan, Megan Williams, Terese Pag that's already 10 rookies. they don't need more than 10 rookies. I still think 7 is the perfect amount of rookies.

Ok been catching up on this thread to resdy myself. Love all the detective work.

One thing I want is NO Chrissy Teigen. Can anyone please tell me she won't be showing up. Pretty, MissLima I'm lookin at you lovely ladies? Make my dreams come true.

If they are going to give a chance to rookies who are in their late 20s, then please move Catrinel Menghia to the very top of the list.

Oh, Catrinel :heart: her body is pure perfection (and great face too). Also best butt I´ve ever seen.

Ok been catching up on this thread to resdy myself. Love all the detective work.

One thing I want is NO Chrissy Teigen. Can anyone please tell me she won't be showing up. Pretty, MissLima I'm lookin at you lovely ladies? Make my dreams come true.

I'm pretty sure Chrissy is in again.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the cover. I say it's going to be her, Nina or Lily.

talking about covers i think its kinda time for  know who u think will take the 2015 cover: 

for me:

1. Emily Rata : she is the most popular SI girl right now .. she really have the most chances 
2. Nina Agdal: if its not Emily i would say Nina... i mean of the 3 cover girls Nina looked better in the cook island shoot, have more Male fan base than chrissy and lily so yeah Nina ala Tyra Banks style

3. third option would be Kate Upton

4.  lily? or chirssy?

I don't like Chrissy at all, but be realistic. She is far more popular (very polarizing tho) but still a lot more popular than all the SI girls right now with the exception of Kate, just because we people of BZ don't like her it doesn't mean everyone else dislikes her too. Also the SI staff obviously like her a lot which plays in her favor. And being in the cover this year obviously will play in her favor if the magazine sold well. I think Chrissy is #1 for the cover, Lily #2 and Nina is actually the one I see with the smaller chances of a cover, I adore but she hasn't done shit in the US after her cover, she is the one who capitalized the less on it maybe it's because her management sucks but she's stuck with Leonisa and random swimsuit brands, she hasn't done anything big in the US in all of 2014.

Em Rata's modeling career didn't take off as everyone expected to after the Blurred Lines video and seems like she's actually moving on to acting :idk: I wouldn't be surprised if both Emily and Kate Upton skip SI next year tbh.

If not Chrissy or one of the other two girls, then I say Gigi has a really good chance of a cover, SwimDaily features her like every day, she's getting more and more popular every day and people seem to like her a lot.

^ She's doing better as an actress, not as a model. She's been booking things about her movie and blabla and has another movie coming up but she modeling career didn't take off in terms of her doing more runway, booking campaigns and editorials, etc.

If EmRata does SI another year, I think 2015 will be her last. Most of models quit modeling altogether to be taken more seriously as actress.

SI will (as they always do) go with whoever is getting more press in the US and right now Chrissy, Gigi & Lily Aldridge are the ones.

I'm pretty sure Chrissy is in again.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the cover. I say it's going to be her, Nina or Lily.

Haha daaaaamn.

Please be Lily then. Fingers crossed.