Bellazon

Fantasy VS Angels

Lolita

Alyssa Miller the exotic one

Kate Upton the blond bombshell

Cintia Dicker Ginger babe

Daniela Cosio Latina babe

Barbara Palvin or Sandra Kubicka for pink

vs needs to be more diverse with their models.

they have to many blonds.

they need red hair, asian model, or a dark model.

• 3 weeks later...
Alyssa Miller the exotic one

Kate Upton the blond bombshell

Cintia Dicker Ginger babe

Daniela Cosio Latina babe

Barbara Palvin or Sandra Kubicka for pink

vs needs to be more diverse with their models.

they have to many blonds.

they need red hair, asian model, or a dark model.

The best comment on here so far.

• 1 month later...

my new list of angel would be

Alyssa Miller

Kate Upton

Amy Jackson (better version of miranda kerr)

Catalina Otalvaro (better version of adriana lima)

Lais Ribeiro

Sandra Kubicka (Pink Angel)

• 1 month later...
I'd actually come up with a dream team of angels if I actually thought any of the woman had a realistic shot of becoming a VS Supermodel. Till that happens this is my list. Kate being my only fantasy girl.

Take out Lindsay & replace Lily with Adriana & that's my ideal line-up!

I'd actually come up with a dream team of angels if I actually thought any of the woman had a realistic shot of becoming a VS Supermodel. Till that happens this is my list. Kate being my only fantasy girl.

I agree. Take out Lindsay :ninja: In the most respectful way, I never understood her appeal at all :|

• 3 weeks later...

I agree. Take out Lindsay :ninja: In the most respectful way, I never understood her appeal at all :|

That's cause you lack taste, obviously. :whistle:

^ :rofl: Siemgi I love you so much.

BTW the only reason I added Lily is because VS seems to have a hard-on for six "VS Supermodels" at any given time. I'm not a fan of Lily in any way, shape or form, and honestly I'm not big on most of the girls VS is using these days with the exception of Lindsay (mostly because of her rad personality and she's pretty damn cute), Alessandra (cause I've loved her for more then 11 years... but I'm so sick of seeing her in VS. Time to stop being a glorified panty pusher and focus on other avenues with your career (or create a substantiating company for the future of your daughter... thanks) and Miranda cause... well... :unsure: "I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC."

That's cause you lack taste, obviously. :whistle:

Maybe you're right, clearly me not seeing the appeal of a particular model means I lack any taste :) funny how you felt the need to say that whilst I just agreed with Miss Lima and didn't feel the need to say that about others. I won't judge you and think that you're rude, you were probably just having a bad day ;)

My dream angels list:

Natasha Poly, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Miranda Kerr, Klara Wester, (toss up between these models: Emanula De Paula, Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Candice Swanepoel) emanuela's body reminds me of Tyra.. *sigh*...probably Bambi just cuz of those brows :brows:...but Candice has those hips.(yet too much exposure of her)... :pinch:

post-15588-0-1445988967-02182_thumb.jpg post-15588-0-1445988967-04538_thumb.jpg post-15588-0-1445988967-10172_thumb.jpg post-15588-0-1445988967-11701_thumb.jpgpost-15588-0-1445988967-13161_thumb.jpg

--

post-15588-0-1445988967-14632_thumb.jpg post-15588-0-1445988967-17439_thumb.jpgpost-15588-0-1445988967-2648_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

My updated new angels

Alyssa Miller (sexy exotic angel)

post-51132-0-1445988973-0085_thumb.jpg

Xenia Deli (pretty angel)

post-51132-0-1445988973-01977_thumb.jpg

Catalina Otalvaro (sexy angel)

post-51132-0-1445988973-02658_thumb.jpg

Kate Upton (blond bombshell angel)

d7c1d9119019890.jpg

Lais Ribeiro (cute flirty angel)

79bb5d153706971.jpg