Bellazon

Fantasy VS Angels

Lolita

an interesting trend. every top vs model had to have a counter model to balance them out (except gisele maybe with KK)

Heidi (golden sweetheart) & Tyra (tanned/dark-skinned vivacious)

Adriana (baby faced / bombshell) & Ale (pretty and playful)

what's stopping candice now is that she has no antithesis. candice is blonde and mysterious

so i propose these 2 new angels

1. Emily D - sexy intellectual

2. Vanessa Hessler Blond Bombshell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If i was VS i would fire all the current Angels for different reasons, Adriana&Ale have been there for 10+ years & that is more than enough for me lol & im dying for Dri to do different things ... Erin, Lily & Candice can't do interviews to save their lifes ... Chanel is just not lingerie material ... Are Behati & Rosie still working for them? :idk:

I think VS needs a fresh start with new hot girls that can actually do a decent interview :ninja:

Aw I understand. I took like a two year break from Ale so I've only recently started to love her again so I'm not at that burnout phase yet, but I'm getting there.. and I agree VS needs some totally new blood. None of the current woman have the WOW factor for me... (seriously with Candice's disappearing ass, ditzy personality, five poses and the tee hee hair twirl/touch mouth in every other picture I dunno how you guys can stand her after awhile). Marisa was sadly the best thing VS lost and without her it's not the same.

atm I honestly don't see Miranda or Doutzen coming back to VS to do all that much with them, so they're out to?

Miranda wasn't looky too happy in the last VS events she did, maybe because she was in the first months of her pregnancy but she was looking like she really didn't want to be there ... & sadly VS wasn't using Doutzen too much in her last months pre-pregnancy either. Candice took over & they totally forgot about the rest of the girls

& im loving Ale again these days, but i still think that Ale&Adri need to go ... I just don't see what else VS can do for them at this point :idk: Plus i really really don't like how they look next to the new girls, is just sad ... Im praying for an Ale-Adri-Miranda-Doutzen event as soon as Miranda & Doutzen get back to work, but we all know that we will be getting Erin, Candice & Lily again

If i was VS i would fire all the current Angels for different reasons, Adriana&Ale have been there for 10+ years & that is more than enough for me lol & im dying for Dri to do different things ... Erin, Lily & Candice can't do interviews to save their lifes ... Chanel is just not lingerie material ... Are Behati & Rosie still working for them? :idk:

I think VS needs a fresh start with new hot girls that can actually do a decent interview :ninja:

• 1 month later...

Based on the models VS is currently using, and considering they don't seem to want to fire anyone and actually hire new people <_<

image4ts.png

As for an actual fantasy group.... meh... don't care enough about the company at this point to even want to think about a group.