Bellazon

Fantasy VS Angels

Lolita

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. Adriana Lima - She's perfect for them, born to sell lingerie!

2. Karolina Kurkova - Funniest model ever! ... Great spokewoman

3. Gisele Bundchen - I think she was the best Angel ever, she makes me wanna buy everything she's wearin'

4. Emily Didonato - Face of an Angel! <3

5. Izabel Goulart - I think she was a great spokewoman for the brand, lover her

6. Bar Refaeli - Perfect body, perfect face, great personality

7. Marisa Miller - Killer body, perfect for lingerie ... even better for swimsuit, superfunny & amazing spokewoman

• 1 month later...

List "Without" Any Former Angels

- Marisa Miller

- Miranda Kerr

- Maryna Linchuk

- Juliana Imai

- Daria Werbowy

- Gracie Carvalho

P!NK Model - Erin Heatherton

List "With" All Former Angels

- Helena Christensen

- Karolina Kurkova

- Gisele Bundchen

- Tyra Banks

- Laetitia Casta

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

post-1004-0-1445988991-60593_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1445988991-61229_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1445988991-61971_thumb.jpgv288983.jpg

post-1004-0-1445988991-62824_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1445988991-63379_thumb.jpg

Nicole - Amazing speaking voice, charismatic, business savy, funny, and best of all she knows how to present herself in front of the camera.

Catherine - Voluptuous and uber sexy, perfect for Swim

Emily - Baby Angel material for sure. A natural beauty, sweet, enthusiastic, and a major up and coming model.

Candice - While I may be over her atm, she's pretty good for VS. Kinda has that blonde bombshell thing going on. I just wish she wouldn't be so f*cking candyass about everything.

Behati - Perfect for PINK!

Kim - Has kinda that rocker indie vibe that I think could appeal to a certain demographic of buyers. Plus she's not stick thin, and promotes a healthy body image.

Updated List: - I would add Esti and Erin, however that's just to much.

W/o any of the current/former Angels ... W/o a PINK girl, just using them all for everything vsnew.png

-Behati Prinsloo - As a 100% Angel, not just the damn PINK section, she's perfect for the brand but they need to put her in sexy lingerie & swimsuits

-Brooklyn Decker - She looks AMAZING in a swimsuit, she's adorable&funny, her body is perfect, her face is supercute & i bet she looks perfect in lingerie

-Cintia Dicker - I always dreamed a redhead Angel, & Cintia is perfect

-Emily DiDonato - She could be the BabyAngel, she's just adorable ... Yet looks amazing in her lingerie pictures

-Erin Heatherton - I like her b/c she has a different body, she's a thin girl but she looks healthy & still having a great body, plus her face is adorable

-Esti Ginzburg - Lovely in swimsuit, w/a supercute face ... She looks really innocent yet sexy at the same time

& maybe, just maybe Gracie Carvalho ... But 7 is too much for me

If i could do just some modifications to the current Angels ... I'll cut some girls, but i think that for some of the girls is tiiime to leave even when i love them

vsold.png

-Adriana Lima - Last year i felt the show empty w/o her, & she's my favorite model & that's reason enough for me to keep her :p

-Miranda Kerr - I like & that's it, but she's an amazing spokewoman & her pictures are always good

-Doutzen Kroes - An amazing face, a different type of woman ... Her pictures might be hit or miss, but im loving her these days, she's really good in interviews

-Behati Prinsloo - Already talk about her in the other list

-Erin Heatheron - Same as Behati

-Marisa Miller - Born to wear swimsuits, great spokemodel, an american bombshell