Edita V

Kim Cloutier

Candice Boucher

Katarina Ivanovska

Nina Agdal

Maryna Linchuk

Gracie Carvalho

I'd be happy with any combo of the above. xD

I used to be all team Barbara, but her interviews make me cringe a little TBH. I don't think she could handle all that PR

The only reason I'd like her to be an angel is because she tends to promote a healthier  body type, which is a nice change for those of us who aren't size 2... but yeah I'd never let her do interviews. Also the Barbarellas would bring me a great deal of lols

^ Every time someone uses the term Barbellas/Barbellos, a little unicorn dies. It needs to stop :cry:

I think Nina and Kate both cover the different types of body very well and unlike Barbara they actually can do PR

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, thank you girls  :blush:, I think they are the perfect match :3! For the oldies I doubt between Candice and Doutzen, but I chose the second one because she hasn't had the oportunity to wear the FB, so I would give her more time (?).

^I meant that I'd add Candice to the Oldies list, not that I would substitute Doutzen. I like Doutzen a lot more than her. I would however choose Candice over Behati but if possible, keep Adriana, Behati, Candice and Doutzen for the oldies  :wub2:  (fantasy, right?)

^Well, back in April there were 9 angels (since Erin was still with them till late 2013) but I get your point. And yes, I would love for Behati to wear the FB. But Doutzen first (hear that VS?   :knives: )

• 4 weeks later...