Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Babes we didnt talk about of WHO u think is going to get the cover for 2014 :) ...

well for me my first choice have to be:

1. Anne V

i mean... 10 times doing SI right? she sooooo deserves it, hope she get it really!.

second choice have to be my gurl

2. Nina Agdal

she became quickly in one of the most populars SI Girls plus she ROCKS her SI shots more than a half of the SI girls doing more years.

and my third choice have to be

3. Kate Upton

i mean it could be reality her 3 cover in row? maybe. could be great.

but reallyyy hope hope Anne Get the cover , she said in this interview that she would cry if she get it

btw i remenber that the day Mj (on twitter) told about Kate being on 2013 cover...cause was leaked , Alyssa M ... post minutes later this pic on instagram

iiiiub.jpg

she really was not happy about it... i mean , she thought having a chance to get the cover this soon? maybe she thinks being with Iooss son at that time , was a good chance? lolzzzz

Well I do hope Anne gets it, not only she is by miles my current SI favorite model but after 10 years I think she deserves it. But as always, well have to wait until January who is hotter right before the magazine comes out and that woman will get it :idk:

If not Anne, I'm okay with Nina & Kate too, or Jessica Perez who I have a giant crush on but that's probably not going to happen.

usually the cover model speculation comes after the shoots.  we've hardly identified who is in the magazine, much less who would have a shot at the cover.

that said, anne v will be in the issue.  not a good bet for the cover, though.

Prettyphile, does it have something to do with some sites like DrunkenStepfather saying she has

Down's syndrome

PS. She is hot although it took me awhile to notice that.

Close... yeah I can see DS as well. I have two cousins with it, and my older Cousin Shane thinks Nina looks like him and his GF who also has the Downs..

Close but different.

Prettyphile, does it have something to do with some sites like DrunkenStepfather saying she has

Down's syndrome

PS. She is hot although it took me awhile to notice that.

Close... yeah I can see DS as well. I have two cousins with it, and my older Cousin Shane thinks Nina looks like him and his GF who also has the Downs..

Close but different.

So ... A lot of people has been complaining on how bad SI's photography has been in recent years. My lovely Jess Perez just did a photoshoot with Stephen Wurth and she looks completely amazing, he has also worked with Irina Shayk, Alyssa Miller, Izabel Goulart, Anne V,  & Brooklyn Decker. 

JessGalore (1).png JessGalore (2).png 01_January_f13_1.jpg 04_April_f13_1.jpg 2306-Wurt-12-08-124-V31.jpg 394194_359366337474093_1176378274_n.jpg df352b266129979.jpg

His swimsuit work is great, I found his pictures to be much better than most of the recent SI stuff.

a bit more "analysis" in an attempt to determine potential models for the 2014 issue...

i looked up the 2013 models and the 32 casting call models on google trends to try to see how popular each of these girls are based on 2013 google search interest data.  it will come as no surprise that kate upton blows everyone out of the water.  she's about 6 times more popular than the second-most popular SI model, irina shayk.  so i used irina, not kate, as the main benchmark.

on a scale of irina shayk = 100, the rankings of the 2013 issue's models are:

Kate Upton        640

Irina Shayk        100

Nina Agdal        42

Hannah Davis        27

Emily DiDonato        12

Jessica Gomes        10

Alyssa Miller        8

Cintia Dicker        6

Genevieve Morton    6

Anne V            6

Kate Bock        4

Jessica Perez        4

Christine Teigen    4

Natasha Barnard        2

Julie Henderson        2

Ariel Meredith        2

Adaora Akubilo        0

now, of the castings, very few of them even register.  most are zero.  the only ones that get points are:

Emily Ratajkowski    69   :gocho:  yes, 69

Ashley Sky    12

Ali Michael    6

Dayana Mendoza    4

Bregje Heinen    2

Angela Martini    2

Lisalla Montenegro    2

Caroline West    2

basically, emily ratajkowski is like the kate upton of the casting calls (or the "announced" casting calls, as i'm sure i'll be corrected).  she's massively popular, appearing in at least three music videos, a carl's jr commercial, several lingerie campaigns, editorials, etc.  (in fact, she's already as popular as kate upton was in 2011, her rookie/dougie year.)  ashley sky is about as popular as emily didonato and jessica gomes.  the rest are much lower, basically comparable with lesser-known SI models like natasha, julie, and ariel.

that said, if i were trying to translate these to some odds of being picked for the issue, i'd increase both ali michaels and lisalla montenegro's odds because they're represented by IMG, the agency that represented about half of the 2013 SI models.  i'd decrease ashley sky, whose agency is more likely to be instagram or pinterest.  and i might even decrease emily ratajkowski (recently signed with Ford) a bit since her current popularity might actually work against her.

but clearly, emily ratajkowski would be the clear favorite among the casting calls on a popularity basis alone.  ali, dayana, and lisalla would also be fairly safe picks.

tl;dr: blurred lines is the new dougie.

BJHOIzz.png

Thank you Prettyphile! Oddly enough that was quite a cute story :hehe:

My favorites are Jessica Gomez, Genevieve Morton, Alyssa Miller and Nina Agdal in no particular order. If for some reason Kate doesn't give it her all (kinda like Bar who in 2012 did an indoor shoot with athletes), I could see the cover going to Nina. To me her star is on the rise and if she manages to pull off something big in upcoming months (besides the steady stream of bikini and lingerie shoots) I say her chances are quite good! I like Anne V too but her look might be a little too inconsistent. Sometimes she is hot as hell but I don't know if that is enough.

btw i remenber that the day Mj (on twitter) told about Kate being on 2013 cover...cause was leaked , Alyssa M ... post minutes later this pic on instagram

- - -

she really was not happy about it... i mean , she thought having a chance to get the cover this soon? maybe she thinks being with Iooss son at that time , was a good chance? lolzzzz

i never liked anne honestly but i don't get mad if she get the cover..

anyway kate is the queen :neo2:  haters will be pissed and i'll laughing out loud again

nina is my 2 choice

Anne's shoot last year was one of the first I really liked.

I don't mind her getting the cover, but I hope it would be for the quality of her shoot and not the length of her tenure.

Anne's shoot last year was one of the first I really liked.

I don't mind her getting the cover, but I hope it would be for the quality of her shoot and not the length of her tenure.

I don't mind the comments about not liking certain models and their looks and the like, since not every model is going to please everyones' tastes, plus I wouldn't expect it either. The nastier comments could be kept to one self though.  Models could join the forum and have the slanderous comments removed and maybe they will advice other models to avoid this place altogether. This place does have a few models posting on here and I think we should have them participate and contribute since it is a place about models and their work! 

Casting Call: Brooke Perry Swimsuit hopeful Brooke Ford discusses her love of football and the Minnesota Vikings

brooke-ford.jpg?w=650&h=450

Brooke Perry visited the SI Swimsuit offices in New  York City a while back. She has modeled for GUESS, Nordstrom, and O’Neill. She was nice enough to fill out our questionnaire, so make sure you read what she had to say below.

Name: Brooke Perry

Item I can’t leave home without: Chapstick

When I go out I love wearing: Heels & jewelry!

Favorite sport to watch: Football! Go Vikings!

First thing I notice about a guy: Smile

First thing guys notice about me: My smile icon_smile.gif

I feel sexiest: In a bikini!

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Ryan Gosling

Biggest fear: Spiders

Items on my bucket list: Sky dive, go to Amsterdam, become a chef!

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Hawaii

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Bahamas

Song I’m currently loving: Marble Floors by French Montana

My random skill: I can play tennis & ski.

Signature scent: Marni or Gucci Guilty

My favorite clothing item: My leather jacket

She's beautiful but looks a bit too young and funnily enough she's the only model they didn't care to say how old she is. Just did some research, she's 21!

I have to agree, most of the Casting Calls have been white chicks O.o ... Looks like SI got advice on diversity from the VS folks :ninja:

However I do like Brooke a lot, probably one of my favorites so far.