Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Congratulations, Daniela Pestova! 8 years and 2 solo covers gets you... #34, two spots below Jessica Gomes with her 6 years and no covers. :rofl:

(She might have done SI more years since they aren't counting 1995 when she was on the cover)

And we haven't even seen Chrissy Teigen yet! And what about... Julie Henderson! Good times ahead. :D

Julie is #30 and Chrissy #29 ... Petra is #24 o.O

This list is a joke, i can't believe Julie and Chrissy are better ranked than Daniela. Like i don't even like Jessica White but I get why she's ranked so high but Chrissy and Julie? MJ is clearly delusional

It says that the SISE staff (Probably MJ, Darcie & Jeanine) are the ones who made the list ... So it basically means they put there whoever the hell they wanted to, so no I am ready to see Kate being #1 and Elle gettig bitch-slapped

It says that the SISE staff (Probably MJ, Darcie & Jeanine) are the ones who made the list ... So it basically means they put there whoever the hell they wanted to, so no I am ready to see Kate being #1 and Elle gettig bitch-slapped

I know it's not really possible because this girl is very unknown, but Kayslee Collins has said a goal of hers is to be in the SI swim, I think she would fit it amazingly! Here's her latest picture for Men's Health

& her page (not very updated though)

I think she's stunning :hehe:

and she's 22 by the way! Young looking though haha

e34a0b3adc3011e2a52422000aaa0a0f_7.jpg

I'm guessing off the top my head this is some of the possible Top 20 in no particular order- Bar, Kate, Brooklyn, Anne V, Tyra, Stacey, Marisa, Kathy, Rachel, Cindy, Cheryl, Molly, Rebecca, Irina, Christie, Elle, Carol, Paulina, Heidi, and maybe Fernanda.

I'm guessing off the top my head this is some of the possible Top 20 in no particular order- Bar, Kate, Brooklyn, Anne V, Tyra, Stacey, Marisa, Kathy, Rachel, Cindy, Cheryl, Molly, Rebecca, Irina, Christie, Elle, Carol, Paulina, Heidi, and maybe Fernanda.

The last three covermodels are already in the top 10 of an all-time list. :cain: If the SISE staff put together a greatest musical artists of all time list, I have a feeling they would rank Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber alongside The Beatles, Bob Dylan, and Elvis.