Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

They did have a shoot because MJ posted pictures about it (and other crew members did) however SI 2014 wasn't mentioned at all and Brazil was mentioned as the first (and so far only) location for 2014. Maybe it could be for the themed issues you mentioned?

They also have a book coming out somewhere this year, like the Portfolios but I think it's a throwback to their first 50 Issues. Don't know much about that yet though, but it was the last thing I heard

If this is Edita I'll go to MJ's house, give her flowers and kiss her. Edita's body is perfection, she would kill it for SI :heart:

100% agree. SI and VS could use her (si regular & angel imo)

Agree with both of you. I would love to see Edita and Emanuela working with Si. My only question is isn't Edita's torso alittle smaller than the mystery girl's? Whatever the case, I'm still hoping that it is her. Her body and face are killer.

If this is Edita I'll go to MJ's house, give her flowers and kiss her. Edita's body is perfection, she would kill it for SI :heart:

100% agree. SI and VS could use her (si regular & angel imo)

Agree with both of you. I would love to see Edita and Emanuela working with Si. My only question is isn't Edita's torso alittle smaller than the mystery girl's? Whatever the case, I'm still hoping that it is her. Her body and face are killer.

I would love to see her in SI but I agree that Edita's waist is smaller :idk:

They did have a shoot because MJ posted pictures about it (and other crew members did) however SI 2014 wasn't mentioned at all and Brazil was mentioned as the first (and so far only) location for 2014. Maybe it could be for the themed issues you mentioned?

They also have a book coming out somewhere this year, like the Portfolios but I think it's a throwback to their first 50 Issues. Don't know much about that yet though, but it was the last thing I heard

a book?

Could it be Genevieve? I can't remember if someone checked for her already but I do remember she has almost the same beauty marks as Kate U.

In my opinion, it's not Gen' because at this moment she was in LA ... and frankly the beauty marks do not match really.

2yyzcsj.png

adjbyYfw.jpg adkDVCMs.jpg abdlEAXl.jpg

Just my two cents on the topic of the mistery girl in Brazil: Valerie Van Der Graaf WAS actually in Brazil when they shot.

Through her instagram and twitter (but especially instagram) it's clear she was exactly where they shot those days, and her body has the shape in question I think:

http://www.twitter.com/ValerievdGraaf

http://instagram.com/valerievdgraaf/

In case we will have confirmation later on.

But I don't think it can be casual that she was exactly there those exact three days :neo2: .

I hope she is on the issue.

She is magnificent, a wonderful body and a cute face, and we need younger people.

I would personally ditch every one who has been in the issue more than four or five times: oldies to the left, to be honest.

I am tired of the same faces and the same bodies in the same poses by the same photographers.

Let's bring new energy in and Valerie would be one of the best steps in that much needed direction. :gocho:

It can't be Valerie because the beauty marks don't match, she has some big beauty marks. If it is Valerie though, I'll be super happy because I die over her

Lisalla wen to castings y'all :clap:

Casting Call: Lisalla

Swimsuit hopeful Lisalla chats about her beau C.J. Wilson and F1 Racing

CASTING

BY ALYSSA CONROY

lisalla2.jpg?w=600&h=450

Lisalla came to visit…and as you can imagine, she caused every guy in the office to stop in their tracks. Some may even have fallen out of their chairs, causing slight embarassment. The gorgeous Brazilian has modeled for L’Oreal, Maybelline, Emanuel Ungaro, Bebe, L*Space, Beach Bunny, Vogue, Glamour, Hermes, and has even graced the cover of Elle Mexico. Congratulations are also in order for the lovely model as she recently got engaged to now fiance, C.J. Wilson. That’s not all she talked to us about, check out what she had to say below!

Name: Lisalla Montenegro

Hometown: Brazil

Item I can’t leave home without: Credit card

When I go out I love wearing: Sexy underwear

Favorite sport to watch: F1 Racing

First thing I notice about a guy: His hands

First thing guys notice about me: My energy!

I feel sexiest: Riding my motorcycle

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: C.J. Wilson

Biggest fear: Snakes

Items on my bucket list: Have a big family, scuba dive, travel all over the world

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Caribbean

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: On the racing track

Favorite Workout Regimen: Martial arts

Song I’m currently loving: Scream & Shot by will.i.am ft. Britney Spears

My random skill: I can multitask

Signature scent: Clive Christian

My favorite clothing item: Rag & Bone pants

i dont know where to post this but well here we go :

via SI swimsuit twitter and Facebook:

This week, Sports Illustrated will be counting down its Top 50 all-time models, 10 per day, with the winner being revealed on Friday in conjunction with SI's Summer of Swim Event at Wynn Las Vegas. Check back all week as the list is revealed. Sponsored by Lexus.SI's 50 Greatest Swimsuit Models'

How much y'all wanna bet this women will all be the Top 10: Brooklyn Decker, Bar Refaeli, Tyra Banks, Kate Upton, Elle McPherson, Irina Shayk, Heidi Klum, Marilsa Miller, Petra Nemcova & Kathy Ireland. & then Anne V will be like #11