Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

It's Natasha, the beauty marks on the belly and the arm match perfectly and her hand is covering the ones in her chest, I'll post pictures when I'm on my laptop.

photo11.jpg

i think is Natasha Barnard... she have like 4 moles where the model is hiding with her hand plus her chin match

idk natasha has a ton more beauty marks on her chest & stomach areas

First Location - Brazil: Julie Henderson, Anne V, Unknown #1 & Natasha Barnard (?)

Looks good so far, I wish Julie wasn't there but the other two confirmed (will post Natasha pictures in a bit) are in my Fav list and our unknown friend seems to be awesome (Y)

I'm not that sure about Natasha anymore, unless she got them removed or SI airbushed them, we're missing a few beauty marks

natasha.jpg

Stuff in green doesn't match

First Location - Brazil: Julie Henderson, Anne V, Unknown #1 & Natasha Barnard (?)

Looks good so far, I wish Julie wasn't there but the other two confirmed (will post Natasha pictures in a bit) are in my Fav list and our unknown friend seems to be awesome (Y)

It's NOT Natasha Barnard. I just realized that the two pictures from yesterday are the same woman, and she doesn't have the chest beauty marks so it's not Natasha. The girl from today though, I'm sure it's Anne.

So we're missing the Kate Upton look alike + the brunette.