Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I was actually thinking Kate B, or even Hanna Davis.

Don't they normally shoot the Rookie of the Year first like they did with Nina last year in Australia, Jessica Perez the year before in the first shoot in Panama, etc.

Can't be Hannah because she's shooting in Pittsburgh and Kate B it's in NYC. And Pretty, Jessica wasn't ROTY, it was Nina Agdal last year but my wifie did win the Model Search in 2011 but that was the last thing they shot.

As for Kate B, i love the woman and she's beautiful but her SI shoot this year was so terrible that I'm scared for next year. However, as the good christian that I am I'm willing to give her another chance.

Julie and Chrissy though can both go and join Jessica White in my SI-retirement hell.

I was actually thinking Kate B, or even Hanna Davis.

Don't they normally shoot the Rookie of the Year first like they did with Nina last year in Australia, Jessica Perez the year before in the first shoot in Panama, etc.

Hmm now I think it might be Julie or Kate B lol. The last photo makes me think it is Kate, because she has similar breasts. :idk:

Ali Michaels went to castings ... She's one of Emily Didonato & Kate B's lovers, so I think her chances to make it are pretty big considering SI likes to have BFF's working together.

Casting Call: Ali Michael

Swimsuit hopeful (and ordained minister) Ali Michael on being an Texas football and Leo DiCaprio

CASTING

BY ALYSSA CONROY

alimichael.jpg?w=600&h=450

At only 22, Ali Michael is already an extremely accomplished and sought-after model. She has walked runways all over the world for Chanel, Lacoste, ADAM, Matthew Williamson, Marc Jacobs, Max Azria, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Doo.Ri, Christian Dior, Balenciaga, Sonia Rykiel, Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano and a host of others. Ali has been featured in numerous magazines including: W, Harpers, Teen Vogue, and Elle. When she isn’t gracing the runway, a campaign, or a magazine, Ali loves doing astrological charts for her friends (including 2013 Rookie Emily DiDonato). Oh, and did we mentioned she is an ordained minister! Check out some more fun facts below!

Name: Ali Michael

Hometown: Colleyville, Texas

Item I can’t leave home without: Listerine breath spray & lip balm

When I go out I love wearing: Something simple

Favorite sport to watch: Texas football!!!!!!!

First thing I notice about a guy: His lips, teeth, and eyes

First thing guys notice about me: You’d have to ask them!

I feel sexiest: Doing things I can’t talk about on this questionnaire.

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Hayden Christensen in “Life as a House” or Leonardo DiCaprio circa 1997

Biggest fear: The possibility of infinity/the possibility of no infinity…or having a lot of lint on my clothes.

Items on my bucket list: I only have one, to be open to whatever life puts in front of me.

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Japan

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Iceland! For the aesthetic not the temperature.

Favorite Workout Regimen: Soul Cycle!

My random skill: Doing astrological charts for anyone who will let me, being an ordained minister, and riding horses.

Signature scent: Rose, violet, or L’Ombre dans l’Eau by Diptyque

My favorite clothing item: Tight jeans