Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I thought about the freckles too but with the instagram filters it's possible that it looks like she has no freckles

I can't believe we're stuck with Julie again, annoying.

Based on the pictures so far the location backdrop for unknown blonde (Julie?) will probably be boring looking, and to make it worse they added swimsuits that blend into the background. I'm sorry if you want an arid or desert climate bite the bullet and go back to SI's roots with scenery like this.

gkCPdyn.jpg

3p05g1i.jpg

^ Lovely

vs

fy0bpk.png

adzXWCDR.jpg adbjQXRk.jpg

^Boring as fuck-all

Based on the pictures so far the location backdrop for unknown blonde (Julie?) will probably be boring looking, and to make it worse they added swimsuits that blend into the background. I'm sorry if you want an arid or desert climate bite the bullet and go back to SI's roots with scenery like this.

gkCPdyn.jpg

3p05g1i.jpg

^ Lovely

vs

fy0bpk.png

adzXWCDR.jpg adbjQXRk.jpg

^Boring as fuck-all

Agree! Last years they lack imagination..girls in bikinis are pretty but I always loved SI for their ideas to produce sexy yet classy photos with something special. Nowadays they focus only on bodies (although I was surprised to see few photos with natives in the latest issue). Those photos with Julie (?) will be boring as hell.

madisin.jpg?w=600&h=450

Madisin Bradley came to visit us and chatted about her fabulous life. Madisin is only 20 years old and has appeared in Cosmopolitan, Elle, GQ, and Seventeen. She was discovered in 2008 at a Kimora Lee Simmons luncheon in St. Louis and the rest is history.

Name: Madisin

Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri

Item I can’t leave home without: Cell phone

When I go out I love wearing: Lipstick and heels

Favorite sport to watch: Basketball

First thing I notice about a guy: His smile

First thing guys notice about me: My smile

I feel sexiest: In sweats

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Ryan Gosling <3

Biggest fear: Sharks & spiders

Items on my bucket list: Skydive and go to Italy

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Haiti

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Bora Bora

Favorite Workout Regimen: I love to run.

Song I’m currently loving: Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z

My random skill: I love to cook.

Signature scent: Calvin Klein

My favorite clothing item: My black leather jacket

screen-shot-2013-05-31-at-11-56-08-am.png?w=510&h=710

tumblr_mnfqedD9Aa1rcx27qo1_500.png

I think Anne V is shooting right now, she traveled a couple days ago without saying where she was going and hasn't posted anything from her location or her outfits which she does 99% of times and she hasn't said what the shoot is for either ... All she's posted it's a picture from her breakfast and it was some fruits that are pretty common down here in South America and she just mentioned her call time for tomorrow it's 3:00 am which is usually the same MJ & Darcie post

The woman in those picturea is not Anne V, the amount of freckles in her chest and neck it's like impossible to hide without a lot of photoshop.

I do think she is shooting now though, it's been long enough for them to do two models