Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

One of the girls kinda reminds of Sara S, however one birthmark is off (unless they've covered it with makeup)

3.jpg

I am 100 % sure that Sara Sampaio Did the casting this year.... but like u said the mistery model with black hair doesnt match the beauty marks/moles.

really?? i didn't know that! :ddr: that girl is not her but i want to see Sara in the mag!

ok, maybe america's next muffintop was over the line. :Angel: girl does need to be taken down a few pegs, though.

i just want SI to bring something new. anne v and kate are both old news. anne's been in the last 9 issues and kate is on 9 magazine covers at any given time.

and don't pretend just me :cain: good luck finding one model in these threads someone hasn't said something negative about. :ninja: by the way, i was one of the few people to speak up and say the castings they've announced are actually pretty good while you guys were saying NEXT and NOPE to them all...

Alright... spidey senses just went off. Could this blond be Edita?

2yyzcsj.png

FFN_Vilkeviciute_Edita_TRB_exc_050713_51090041.jpg FFN_Vilkeviciute_Edita_TRB_exc_050713_51090045.jpg

Look at the birthmarks, they seem to match almost perfectly from what I can tell. Then look at the rings (Edita likes to wear a lot of rings apparently), and the chest size. Maybe I'm reading too much into it... or not? I dunno

Edit: Also there's a small birthmark on her stomach of the SI person though it's kinda hidden by shadows, and Edita seems to have one in roughly the same area.

30 seconds of looking on Google image search and I found about 15 images of Edita where the shoulder beauty mark is clearly visible. I don't know what you're looking at slowen, but if it's not a candid 99% of the time skin blemishes and beauty marks will not be visible as they are photo shopped out.