Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Another Casting Call 

Casting Call: Caroline West Swimsuit hopeful Caroline "Mama Long Legs" West discusses her celeb crush and biggest fear

caroline-west-elite.jpg?w=600&h=450

The gorgeous Caroline West stopped by the SI offices and told us that she is known as Mama Long Legs by her friends. In addition to that she dished on her celebrity crush & biggest fears. Caroline has been in Teen Vogue, Grazia Magazine, Cosmopolitan, and Abercrombie and Fitch campaigns. Check out what else this All-American girl had to say below!

Name: Caroline West
Hometown: Howell, MI
Item I can’t leave home without: Cell phone & chapstick
When I go out I love wearing: Perfume & flat boots!
Favorite sport to watch: Basketball (New York Knicks) & football…Go Lions!
First thing I notice about a guy: His smile & body
First thing guys notice about me: My smile & long legs
I feel sexiest: In jeans & a t-shirt.
Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Channing Tatum
Biggest fear: Sharks and fish
Items on my bucket list: Sky dive, go to a Drake concert, travel around the world.
Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Venice, Italy
Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Australia
Favorite Workout Regimen: Eating healthy and 30-40 minutes of cardio every day
Song I’m currently loving: Don’t Give a Damn by YONAS
My random skill: I can hula hoop!
Signature scent: Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
My favorite clothing item: A pair of jeans I have had for two years and they still fit perfectly

Nina exhibits strong facial characteristics found in a specific type of person. I used to think it was an overtly manly face till someone else pointed out the issue and upon a comparison of various images of Nina verse this other type of person I found that in every single shot the facial issue(s) were found.

And I wouldn't be surprised if someone in her family has a recessive gene for it.

Nina's look isn't obvious till it's pointed out, then it's kinda hard to unsee, so let's just say that if Nina's features were less model like she would be a fetish. Very few men normally go out of their way to find her type of facial traits in an partner unless it's for show and kink.

SS if you'd like to know more please feel free to PM me. For the sake of her fans I'll refrain from saying anything else about it

a bit more "analysis" in an attempt to determine potential models for the 2014 issue...

i looked up the 2013 models and the 32 casting call models on google trends to try to see how popular each of these girls are based on 2013 google search interest data.  it will come as no surprise that kate upton blows everyone out of the water.  she's about 6 times more popular than the second-most popular SI model, irina shayk.  so i used irina, not kate, as the main benchmark.

on a scale of irina shayk = 100, the rankings of the 2013 issue's models are:

Kate Upton        640
Irina Shayk        100
Nina Agdal        42
Hannah Davis        27
Emily DiDonato        12
Jessica Gomes        10
Alyssa Miller        8
Cintia Dicker        6
Genevieve Morton    6
Anne V            6
Kate Bock        4
Jessica Perez        4
Christine Teigen    4
Natasha Barnard        2
Julie Henderson        2
Ariel Meredith        2
Adaora Akubilo        0

now, of the castings, very few of them even register.  most are zero.  the only ones that get points are:

Emily Ratajkowski    69   :gocho:  yes, 69
Ashley Sky    12
Ali Michael    6
Dayana Mendoza    4
Bregje Heinen    2
Angela Martini    2
Lisalla Montenegro    2
Caroline West    2

basically, emily ratajkowski is like the kate upton of the casting calls (or the "announced" casting calls, as i'm sure i'll be corrected).  she's massively popular, appearing in at least three music videos, a carl's jr commercial, several lingerie campaigns, editorials, etc.  (in fact, she's already as popular as kate upton was in 2011, her rookie/dougie year.)  ashley sky is about as popular as emily didonato and jessica gomes.  the rest are much lower, basically comparable with lesser-known SI models like natasha, julie, and ariel.

that said, if i were trying to translate these to some odds of being picked for the issue, i'd increase both ali michaels and lisalla montenegro's odds because they're represented by IMG, the agency that represented about half of the 2013 SI models.  i'd decrease ashley sky, whose agency is more likely to be instagram or pinterest.  and i might even decrease emily ratajkowski (recently signed with Ford) a bit since her current popularity might actually work against her.

but clearly, emily ratajkowski would be the clear favorite among the casting calls on a popularity basis alone.  ali, dayana, and lisalla would also be fairly safe picks.

tl;dr: blurred lines is the new dougie.

BJHOIzz.png

Nina exhibits strong facial characteristics found in a specific type of person. I used to think it was an overtly manly face till someone else pointed out the issue and upon a comparison of various images of Nina verse this other type of person I found that in every single shot the facial issue(s) were found.

And I wouldn't be surprised if someone in her family has a recessive gene for it.

Nina's look isn't obvious till it's pointed out, then it's kinda hard to unsee, so let's just say that if Nina's features were less model like she would be a fetish. Very few men normally go out of their way to find her type of facial traits in an partner unless it's for show and kink.

SS if you'd like to know more please feel free to PM me. For the sake of her fans I'll refrain from saying anything else about it