Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I think the only reason why they went to Brazil already was to avoid the winter, it rains like hell during the winter/raining season and that's obviously not SI friendly weather. But every other year the shoots have started in August so we're fine, last year was an exception because they had eight locations and they did one per month but I don't think they will have as many this year.

And MJ did mention they were getting ready for the next shoot so it should be any day now.

I think the only reason why they went to Brazil already was to avoid the winter, it rains like hell during the winter/raining season and that's obviously not SI friendly weather. But every other year the shoots have started in August so we're fine, last year was an exception because they had eight locations and they did one per month but I don't think they will have as many this year.

And MJ did mention they were getting ready for the next shoot so it should be any day now.

Rain? hell from what I heard it actually SNOWED, of all things, down there

And on another note, I love Brooke! my favorite so far.

It only snows in the mountains and it snows in southern Chile & Argentina. Other than that it doesn't snow here, ever.

Shoots are starting again tomorrow y'all

The swimsuit shoot marathon starts tomorrow. We just need to make it to Feb @darciebaum @JanineBerey @alyssaconroy #deepbreath

I didn't love her, I think she was by far the weakest rookie and most of her pictures were a miss for me. However, the rest of her work is amazing so hopefully she'll do better this time

I think it's Kate too. I agree that she was the weakest rookie, but she deserves one more chance. I hope they will style her hair differently because last year was a disaster.  :ninja: They also photoshoped her very poorly (as all models who were on Easter island imo), let's hope Kate, stylists and photoshop will work better this year   :p

I think it's Kate too. I agree that she was the weakest rookie, but she deserves one more chance. I hope they will style her hair differently because last year was a disaster.  :ninja: They also photoshoped her very poorly (as all models who were on Easter island imo), let's hope Kate, stylists and photoshop will work better this year   :p

Yup, It's Kate B. Beauty marks match an come on, it's the exact same body

a84f41268691308.jpg 

31e103c0fc2f11e2a39f22000aa8011e_7.jpg 9608cf268691290.jpg 

Location pictures ... Thoughts on this?

th_41e3d7268691268.jpg/monthly_08_2013/post-18831-0-1593825645-54212_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bea0b80cfc0f11e2928c22000a9f3092_7.jpg"> 

^ Not the hugest Kate B. fan here either but I must admit she has my interest more now than last year. I just hope they lessen the PS to let these models actual gorgeous skin and looks come thru rather than Miss Plastic Barbie :ninja:

Great job Claudia and jj3 on the ID's :heythere: