Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

So my favorites to come back are Genevieve Morton (confirmed), Alyssa Miller, Jessica Gomez and Nina Agdal.

I'm glad Kate Bock has another chance. However, Natasha was my favorite rookie due to her coloring so I hope she will make an appearance.

Anne V is a hit or miss for me depending on her hair styling. I do think that if they are going to give her more appearances than they have ever given to a model she should have a higher SI profile... Otherwise the whole thing seems redundant.

I feel for Julie Henderson but if they are not going to send her to a location like Israel (dreaming of Egypt even though it's impossible) I don't think she should necessarily come back.

Cintia Dicker has great lips and looks amazing in blue, Jessica Perez has an interesting look, Emily Didonato looks gorgeous in beauty campaigns, Chrissy has an amazing body, Irina can be hot as hell and Ariel looks great in red but I'm not that adamant about them returning.

For the second pic, Gen has makes a lot of sport in this moment; her legs are very fit too ...

abym4qHd.jpg adsn6UXr.jpg 

see again also those videos preview...

I'm not sure at 100% but for me that's Genevieve ! 

Yu Tsai its the photographer of the switzerland location

he and his team work (hair stylist and makeup artist) are following on instagram today mj, janine berey , darcie baum , kate bock and genieveve.

also mj are following them.

@Allanface (instagram account ) : is the makeup artist he post a couple of photos in the same location.

also the hair stylist : jrugg8

so keep those with the eye open guys ;)

Picture #1 is not Kate B & it's obviously not Gen either so model #3 is shooting already.

Not Emily, Irina, Cintia, Jessica's, Julie, Alyssa, Hannah, Natasha or Teigen either

No it's not Gen and it doesn't seem to be anyone from 2013 either, I checked all the girls and none of them have those moles. So I think it's either a rookie or somebody returning :pinch:

Thank you MarVS!! I was just to post some pics of the small wine village called Epesses (Switzerland) where they shot Kate Bock.

But hair stylist jrugg8 posted many pics from there on instagram too!

Even though, here are three other nice location pics from Epesses:

IMG_1261.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

P1070238.jpg

No it's not Gen and it doesn't seem to be anyone from 2013 either, I checked all the girls and none of them have those moles. So I think it's either a rookie or somebody returning :pinch:

This is the narrow street where my friend saw the shooting on August 3 in Epesses of Kate Bock. They just had to stop at the red light and had perfect view on the model (but they didn't know Kate Bock...).

google streetview:

https://maps.google.ch/maps?q=epesses&hl=de&ll=46.491618,6.747395&spn=0.001402,0.003465&sll=47.377455,8.536715&sspn=0.175527,0.443573&hnear=Epesses+Waadt&t=m&z=19&layer=c&cbll=46.491662,6.747277&panoid=2KcEsxi5C2RS_yO54PidyA&cbp=13,121.83,,0,6.55

Kate Bock was standing on the left, in front of that little window

epesses1.jpg

4efaba54de84c975df2832b522cae1e8.jpg.jpg

on the left, Kate Bock was leaning at that wall

epesses2.jpg

b7ef9db61337eb8fe6d521a0ce43aa48.jpg.jpg