Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

yeah but its instagram also... the quality is pretty sucky... anyways i do think its a mole too...BUT Ariel meredith shooted in that location TOTALLY sure... if is ariel the girl in THAT pic with the mole could not be her yeah .... for me is chrissy teigen . but well.

Like I said... Chrissy T doesn't have a mole on her shoulder. Plus she's as of yesterday she's in Tokyo.

And I don't see anything from Ariel saying she's on location from her twitter. And if she was on location... she couldn't tell anyone.

christine teigen ?@chrissyteigen 10 Aug

going to Tokyo today!! DIET BREAK RAMEN INTAKE TRIP

christine teigen ?@chrissyteigen 4h

Oh just having lunch with sumo wrestlers today

Sounds like Ariel's at home hanging out with her dog, not on location? :idk:

Ariel Meredith ?@Arielmeredith 6h

I think my dog nanny wins "best nanny of the year" she's the best! The driver can't get me home quick enough. #bellyrubtime #cuddle

hzhmYG2.jpg

edNltZr.jpg

qUhAxx3.jpg

awesome video.  i expect if the camera had panned up a bit we'd see a mole on that shoulder.  i think we can keep ruling out ariel and chrissy--i'm back to thinking this is a rookie.  anyway, it's a shame that pictures from that shoot either won't make the magazine OR they'll be photoshopped into nippleless barbieworld

ps: in what language is "shooted" a word?  :hehe:  the word is "shot," people.

according to kikidoll swimwear it was the last day of shooting in Switzerland: http://pinterest.com/pin/149955862565917789/

anyone could repost that spray-bottle video?

tried to guess the exact location, but it's very difficult since there are hundreds of little mountain lakes like this one in the alps.

and unfortunately jrugg8 all of a sudden stopped his detailed foto reportage on instagram... (i.e. right after MarVS identified him as being their hair stylist for this shoot...)

same with yu tsai and allanface: they remained mute on twitter and instagram the last days...

SwimDaily 12.08.13

Secrets of Swim: Day 6

achlmuTc.jpg

Genevieve AGAIN !!!  :dance:

It's the same swimsuit than her first preview pic HERE

yes and also the same hotel room (Hotel Trois Couronnes in Vevey, Lake of Geneva), if you look at the wallpaper...

Instagram 12.08.13

MJDay #gettingwet VIDEO

adzhxa3i.jpg

>> http://instagram.com/p/c6zWqPEnrE/

this is really confusing O_O...... but it kinda looks like Nina Agdal but im not sure

o think this girl might be Emily D, she has a mole on her shoulder, she was MIA from instagram for 2/3 days, and thats her body type.... and she also followed the hair stylist who was in the shoot on instagram... could it be her? my first time on this threat but im loving this guessing game

okay, looks like they only spent the first few days in Vevey at the Lake of Geneva and then stayed for the rest of the Switzerland-shoot in Zermatt in the alps (but didn't relocate to another spot in Switzerland again):

http://instagram.com/p/c3wUfBknh_/ ("Crew all sleeping before lunch #toughmorning# beautifulpictures")

th_952281f87cbf6f9cf47fbd9c297fdeb9.jpg.jpg

Here they had lunch at Mountain Hotel Restaurant Riffelberg (probably on their way back from Gornergrat (mountain peak with excellent views on the Matterhorn and the Gorner-Glacier)

Compare the second flagpole and the little wall in the background:

35330s.jpg

and then most of all compare the chairs and tablecloth here!: http://www.riffelberg.ch/en/hotel-riffelberg/toolbox/360-panorama/ --> 100% match!

and in this video which was pulled from instagram again, one could clearly recognize a chute from a little playground for kids in the background on the left (can someone repost that video again?). 

Instagram 12.08.13

MJDay #gettingwet VIDEO

adzhxa3i.jpg

and that's exactly this chute here!:

(compare also the wooden "scaffolds" or whatever that might be)

Zermatt_Matterhorn-Leisee.jpg

again, check the orange chute and "scaffolds" in this pic:

011%20Leisee%20mit%20Matterhorn%20und%20

This is shot at Leisee (i.e. "Lake Lei", at Mount Rothorn, above Zermatt, again with the famous Matterhorn in the background)

(the grass goes all down to the lake shore at Leisee as you can see in the pics above, like in mj day's video)

F1000012.jpg